...life can be translucent

Menu

should I move to a new place? 33 => 53 changing line 4

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Oracle whether I should move to a new place that I've found and whether it will be good for me. This is the answer I got. The place was clean and nice, and the landlord having good energy.Why I am in doubts? I found out that there was a recent murder in that apartment block (it is a good neighborhood, but a tragedy occured and a small 3yo kid was killed) - I don't know if it was THIS apartment (I wouldnt even consider it then!) but the landlord says it wasnt and the police wont say. I also asked the Oracle about it, and it said: HEX 17 => HEX 20, changing lines 1,4 and 6. any comments please?

slowcheetah

visitor
Reaction score
53.4 talks about a flat branch where wild geese can rest, yet they cannot live there because of the branch not being a fit place to stay. The whole hexagram also speaks about a whole journey, being 53.4 a temporary stop.As for 17>20, what I get from the lines is that you should follow (17) the advice from the landlord. It would benefit you to try and talk to him (17.1) so things are clear between you (17.4, this line suggests the best way to clear your douts about the murder is to talk to him) and you will gain a helpful relationship (17.6). Perhaps it is not the landlord but i think it is since hex 20 points to somebody with full perspective of the "kingdom".

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
53.4 talks about a flat branch where wild geese can rest, yet they cannot live there because of the branch not being a fit place to stay. The whole hexagram also speaks about a whole journey, being 53.4 a temporary stop.As for 17>20, what I get from the lines is that you should follow (17) the advice from the landlord. It would benefit you to try and talk to him (17.1) so things are clear between you (17.4, this line suggests the best way to clear your douts about the murder is to talk to him) and you will gain a helpful relationship (17.6). Perhaps it is not the landlord but i think it is since hex 20 points to somebody with full perspective of the "kingdom".
Interesting. I have indeed clarified this out with the landlord- the tragedy occurred somewhere else. I just read your answer. I got the answer from the landlord before I checked it here. Wow. Another proof of the insights that I Ching gives us.I was wondering why it would be a temporary stop, as the place 'feels' very right- good people, good area, nice place. But I guess, not everything can be revealed to me at once! ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).