...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any insights on this?

Default Any insights on this?

Hi,I'm new here. Having mega relationship issues and need help interpreting. I hope this is ok as I have read that these questions are sometimes not appreciated...Question:Will "X" and I as a couple overcome the obstacles?I got 29.4.5 to 40Blessings,Miruggi

You don't give many details and no own interpretation that makes it a bit difficult to connect the result with your situation.
    But, from what is to be seen, I believe, there is still potential. First of all, I think it is important not to expect great results very soon. It will take its time, be patient. It's very important to be sincere, which includes speaking your heart, but at the same time definitely don't demand too much right now. Try to improve the little things, bring back the sweetness between you two with small gestures.

Line 5 says the problems, as unpleasant as they may be,
    probably won't get any worse than they already are.
    'the canyon isn't overflowing.'

Line 4 says to communicate plainly and directly about the issues.

the 40...
    is it realease from danger,
    or is it counsel to forgive?

What do tou think?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moss Elk For This Useful Post:

Mru_17 (January 31st, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by miruggi View Post
    I hope this is ok as I have read that these questions are sometimes not appreciated..
    ... it's not that relationship question aren't appreciated in general. Only the circumstance that some people ask thousand times about one matter AND at the same time abandon their threads, respectively do ignore answers is very unpopular. And strangely, there seems to be a correlation between relationship questions and this behaviour somehow.

So, feel welcome here. And feel free to ask any question, no matter if it is about relationships or whatever is on your heart.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to equinox For This Useful Post:

Mru_17 (January 31st, 2018)

Equinox...I’ve read many of your posts in other threads...was therefore pleased you replied. I’m going to respond with details but am on an iPhone which is a pain to type on...biste auch Deutsche/r?...ich bin in Muenchen...

...Hello again equinox, as for the details, where do I start? I'll try and make this succinct:- we met in 2015 when I was married...ended up leaving my then husband for him (marriage already in trouble due to miscarriage)- after I moved in with him and left the security of my old life, the patterns I learned from my parents from childhood reared their ugly head...I became manipulative and threatened him with leaving if he didn't give me the attention I felt I deserved (am doing a lot of self work and reflection including therapy)- August 2017, separation...he in his place me in my own apartment...plan to take it day-by-day. A month later he said he needed the breakup because he still felt resentment and pressure but that his love hadn't just "disappeared". We took a 6-week break and when we talked again he said he was still "curious" about me and wanted to see what happens piece-by-piece- Since then we've seen each other here and there and what keeps coming up is his resentment. I recently told him I needed time to continue working on myself (therapy)...he said this helps him...it's been 4 weeks and I still feel a bit strung along and am waiting until I feel strong enough to contact him....I just cannot seem to give him up...it's awful....I've done so many readings, probably asked the same question many times and both times I asked about long term potential I got 35.6 to 16...

thank you Moss Elk...I think it is actually "counsel to forgive"....if you read my reply to Equinox...you will see that I have behaved quite badly...lots of stuff from childhood which I am currently working on....X just resents me so much and is extremely afraid if we come back together, I will hurt him again... he too has a lot of childhood wounds...

Here's another interesting reading I received: X and I work in the same building...I passed him the other day outside...he looked at me and smiled...since we're in a type of "radio silence" since I told him I needed space to work on myself, I asked the following:"What is a likely outcome of X having seen me?" I received 64.2.6 changing to 16....To answer the question of what my interpretation is...I feel that X and I have enormous potential and that he still loves me but the the biggest thing standing in the way are his issues which I am not sure he is dealing with...

Hello Mru_17,
    ja, ich bin auch aus Deutschland

still thinking that the best thing you can do is to give you and him a lot of time. Focus on friendship and small gestures and try to solve your troubles in the meantime. You shouldn't and can't rush things now how matter how desperately you want them. In this situation, I think, the more desperately you want and insist on it, the bigger the chance that you'll mess it up.

Am I getting you right and the 29.4.5 result is one of many that you had before? Do you remember your first question and the result you received, when you asked about him?

Servus Equinox,The first question I asked on another oracle after the breakup was in September „What is a possible outcome of this breakup?“ and got 61.2 to 42...You are correct about the the fact that the more I insist, the bigger the chance I’ll mess it up. I’m working on that aspect of myself too...trying to find out why I insist and can’t let go...perhaps God is trying to teach me patience...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mru_17 For This Useful Post:

equinox (January 29th, 2018)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast