...life can be translucent

Menu

Was I Wise to Leave Now, or should I have persevered? Hex 3 Line 3

Sleepytime

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Forum,Unfortunately I can't find the thread I posted here a few weeks ago (perhaps someone could advise me where I can find a cache or link to my own posts?) I think I phrased it "When should I leave?" [my current job]. The answer seemed to be "Now".I am now in the process of moving on from my current situation. Wondering if I could have done better or tried harder, I asked this morning: "Was it the right decision to leave now, or should I have persevered?"The answer seems clear enough. Yes it was the right decision. And the answer very tailored to the question.Line 3 speaks of the wise man, realising he is alone in a dark forest, turning back in order to avoid danger.This entirely echoes my instincts about my current position.Just thought I'd follow up in case anyone else might be interested in the outcome. Or would care to comment.Meanwhile if anyone could guide me to where I might find my prior posts on the forum, that would be greatly appreciated.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think 3.3 might also be referring to your uncertainty as to whether it was right for you to leave and - changing to 63. - your uncertainty as to what you should focus on next now that you have "completed" your last position. I think it is reassuring you that it is normal to feel a bit in a fog at this point. 63. After Completion says you are feeling, "Okay, that's done, now what do I do?"

Sleepytime

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting points Rosada, and true. I am in a daze. Partly from working like a mad man trying to tie up loose ends in my portfolio of projects, so that someone else can pick them up and take them forward smoothly. Partly from feeling like there is this silent still space approaching (like the rollercoaster rolling back to the beginning of the ride, ready for passengers to dismount). I have begun applying for other jobs though. There are quite a few things out there I could potentially do and I'm kind of looking forward to exploring unknown options.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).