...life can be translucent

Menu

confusion and frienship hex 32.3>40

stronglightning

visitor
Reaction score
I ask for help with the interpretation of a launch on a situation with a girl with whom there has been a removal not wanted by me but by circumstances. She was a friend of a boy with whom there was a story and that I met him. No one knew anything about us (or at least I think) and when the story is over, because he did not want to commit, I lost all contact with her. We met again by chance and she seemed sincere in wanting to resume relationships , we exchanged the numbers (from what I guessed did not know anything about how it was over.) But when I tried to contact her, I received no answer and I wonder why it was she who encouraged me.Was she pretendig? For me it was a difficult period because I was very taken by this guy who really broke my heart, and everything was made more difficult by this situation in which I seem to have disappeared in the eyes of all when instead I had to do it because he completely cut me out i from his life denying himself. Meeting several of his friends I had to lie, because I never spoke badly of him but this thing made me suffer so much because I am a person who likes clarity and sincerity, I love expressing my feelings. He did not say anything about us and I went wrong.All this situation of unspoken, hidden things, in which truth is lacking and in which I am not free to express my feelings and words, makes me feel very bad with myself.I then asked yi, "Did I do something wrong to be treated like that by her?" Hex 32.3> 40 and "What should I understand in this situation?" hex 55.1> 62Before contacting her I was very hesitant because I had the feeling that something unpleasant would happen, so I asked: will it bring me clarity to contact her? hex 11 fixed (I had interpreted it as something that would have made me find peace, but now I'm more confused than before)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Did I do something wrong? 32.3 > 40.

He who does not give duration to his character
Meets with disgrace.
Persistant humiliation.

It would appear from this that yes, you are somehow at fault. I am not clear from what you have written what exactly your relationship with this friend was, but it sounds like you started seeing each other while one of you was actually supposed to be in a relationship with someone else. Perhaps this caused your friend to be uneasy about continuing to see you even though that relationship was over.

What you should understand about this situation:

The two of you are a good match so I guess this means you should not be hard on yourself for wanting to partner with this person. As this is the first line of the hexagram perhaps there will be more to come.

Will it bring you clarity to contact her?

11 unchanging.
Good fortune. Success.

Yes.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Further thoughts...

I wonder now if 32.3 is simply saying that what you have done wrong - if anything - is that you have not contacted her again. Perhaps 32.3 is urging you to be persistent and not give up. 55.1 sounds like you may be good together and while 11. Peace may be saying you should give up and let the whole thing rest in Peace, still it doesn't sound like it would be too terrible if you were to reach out to her at least to find out what happened.

Best of luck to you and please let us know what happens!

stronglightning

visitor
Reaction score
I did not have a relationship with another, just me and this guy did not see each other and consequently not even me and her, but it was almost an obligatory choice. But she do not know the reasons and when we met I did not want to talk of what had happened to not put him in trouble.I do not know if she's embarrassed because she understood the situation between me and him or because she think it's my fault, even if I can not understand what I may have done.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
32.3 says "He who does not give duration to his character meets with disgrace." Perhaps this is referring to the situation being full of hidden things and you feeling you could not be open and honest which is your true nature.

stronglightning

visitor
Reaction score
I asked "show me an image of why she acted like that with me" hex 20 unchanging, any suggestions?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
20. View, looking around before taking action.
I think she was not as interested in forming a lasting friendship as you thought. 20. View suggests she was just looking. :(
That may or not be true but I think you should take it to mean you can assume she was not intentionally out to hurt you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).