...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 24 line 4 confused

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I hope I am I the right place. I asked, "Why does Donna call and hang up in response to my letters?" Context-We were connected somewhat 20 yrs ago;then I alienated her. A few months ago I started writing letters for a healing not a relationship. Almost all analysts say something like line 4 means you are walking with inferiors who are :mischievous or will lead you astray- a few talk about returning with a noble friend. I CAN'T TELL IF SHE IS THE INFERIOR(TEASE) OR NOBLE FRIEND. THE HEXAGRAM ITSELF IS RIGHT ON REGARDING OUR HISTORY AND DEDAY ENDING, RECONCILIATION POSSIBLE. THAKS FOR LISTENING

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I hope I am I the right place. I asked, "Why does Donna call and hang up in response to my letters?" Context-We were connected somewhat 20 yrs ago;then I alienated her. A few months ago I started writing letters for a healing not a relationship. Almost all analysts say something like line 4 means you are walking with inferiors who are :mischievous or will lead you astray- a few talk about returning with a noble friend. I CAN'T TELL IF SHE IS THE INFERIOR(TEASE) OR NOBLE FRIEND. THE HEXAGRAM ITSELF IS RIGHT ON REGARDING OUR HISTORY AND DEDAY ENDING, RECONCILIATION POSSIBLE. THAKS FOR LISTENING

I would say this is plain and simple advise for you to return to your own centre, your own self and stop bothering with Donna.

If you ask questions from other's point of view or about why people do things you always end up wondering who it's about and if you don't know no one else does.

As it is the I Ching invariably answers you, the one who asks. This line doesn't actually say anything about inferiors or nobles or anything, that's just commentary authors have added.

I Ching only says

'Walking in the midst of others,
One returns alone.' (Wilhelm)

So no one is an inferior or a superior or any of that whole caboodle this is just someone, you, returning to your own peace of mind regardless of what Donna is doing.

Here is a sticky on advice for asking relationship questions https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...42-Blog-post-Advice-for-relationship-readings

Edit. Second thoughts I guess it might describe Donna leaving you for others and then returning to you alone. But there's no ways to tell who the answer describes so I'd be inclined to take it advice to you, well not even advice as this line invariably shows what one will do anyway.

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina, you are helpful, but a question of info. you say lline 4 says nothing about inferiors who he hell today can no what that means or other lines without an interpretation by expert- wilhelm says its inferiors because the tranlation at first talks about coming and going and people-why would one need to return ALONE id he hadnt been with others can you suggest a text that has a more reasonable interpretaion of the lines thanks

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina, I think(?) there is a way to tell-if the question asks why SHE is doing what she is doing, then its reasonable to assumeshe is returning not me. The ching is favulous unlike horary in that it may tell you something deeper going on in ones questionbut unless you assume its always about you there will be confusion-its an irresolvable dillemma. if i had asked(which i should have) What do I need to know about donnas actions, then line 4 would have ro me referring to me BUT THE WORD SHE puts one into the objective world not subjective- unless you claim which horary doesnt that its immoral to pry into others thanks

D

diamanda

Asking about what another person feels about you is no more immoral than picking the petals off a flower to ask "he/she loves me, he/she loves me not".

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).