...life can be translucent

Menu

Solved casting... Hex 44 line 5

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
The best line of 44 already appeared to me in other castings to show that everything would have reached its top point(i guess at the right time) .But... Once I asked if I would have been able to reach a concrete goal by the end of 2018..actually I wasnt in a rush so I postponed it. The casting was the same 44,5So it promised a lot. I thought it meant i received a gift from heaven but no... No luck involved.. I just spent more efforts and the result is still not coming. If this huge watermelon growing is not coming by the end of 2018 What could that mean then?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I asked if I would have been able to reach a concrete goal by the end of 2018
The answer was 44.5 or No, Restraint will be shown (instead of your melons) Later, down the road, the gift falls from heaven.

I thought it meant i received a gift from heaven but no... No luck involved.. I just spent more efforts and the result is still not coming. If this huge watermelon growing is not coming by the end of 2018 What could that mean then?
It meant, it comes after 2018 .
Can you see it in the reading now?

Is this about sex?

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
The answer was 44.5 or No, Restraint will be shown (instead of your melons) Later, down the road, the gift falls from heaven.It meant, it comes after 2018 .Can you see it in the reading now?Is this about sex?
No it is about a certificate you get after a final exam and yes, it might happen later as it says, but one of my previous castings with 44,5 that was about graduate degree was pretty quick instead... At that time it was about the quality of my dissertation, and this line was very promising, seemed like i was doing a very good job. What a pity it was so literal about timing in this one here xDIt is clear good results will come though

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Good thanks Moss and Rosada:) by the way... Im happy about it because it means i have the skills and so when its the right time I will complete also this path

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
p.s. something is the matter with my edit post button so I am not able to edit my posts. I meant to write 44.5 - 50. Interpretation is the same.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).