...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship 44 2.3.5 > 52

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
There is this girl, we seemingly are mutually attracted to. But we are completely different in lifestyle.

This hexagram seems negative in view of this relationship.
Although the changing line 5 seems to say otherwise.

I cant tell if this is a good or bad sign.

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
Oh it was

How would our relationship be like, if I got with this girl

D

diamanda

How would our relationship be like, if I got with this girl
44.2.3.5 > 52

This shows a couple being exclusively together, with a lot of sex, a pregnancy, and settling down.

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
Oh that's an interesting way to look at this.

I had thought the line 2 and 3 meant several hardships to be overcome before reaching line 5.

Although, it is curious to me you wrote pregnancy before settling down. A Shotgun wedding?

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
I asked iching another question. Will I be dating this girl

The response is 1.3.6 to 58.

How is response to be interpreted?

D

diamanda

Will I be dating this girl 1.3.6 > 58
Either one of you is too busy and too aloof, and so it won't happen between you.
Or, if you overthink it and you're too aloof, it won't happen.
58 is about exchanging something for something else - if you really really want her I'd advise you to not waste any time, make your intentions clear to her.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, IcySky:

Listen to Diamanda, she is a very wise girl. And it's said in 1.3 that would be a meeting of dragons on the field (H.44 is also about that sort of meetings) AND that it will be profitable to see, say to consult, a Great Person.

A Great Person in the Changes is a Big Man, wealthy, in a high position or powerful OR a Wise Woman, with much wisdom and understandig of human affairs. Follow Diamanda's advice.

But 1.6 says that if the Dragon is excessive there will be regret. Don't be too excessive, I have the impression that you have tendency. Don't think that only your intentions and wishes are important, the girl has also her own intentions and wishes that are not less important than the yours. They are more important.

We, boys, use to believe that our intentions are if not worthy, at least justified, but our intentions are not always good and noble. Don't trust too much on your own intentions. More often we know little about ourselves. It matters more to know how to behave.

Are you cold in social interaction? Shy? Distant like the sky? Why the hell did you choose as alias «Icy Sky»? Do not go with a previous script, try to be yourself and let her be herself. Accept that she IS herself. Try, wait and see what happens. It worths.

In H.58 it's said that there will be Joy.

Have luck!

Charly

Strangers in the Night
Ch.

Last edited:

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks diamanda for the advice I'll get that done.

Thanks.Charly for the details. I am rather distant and it's been a very prominent part of my life. I would say that I have changed over the years. But I will Diamanda advice to lay out my intentions directly

Many thanks for the both of ya!

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
A small update. diamanda was quite spot on, she is quite busy and would usually be available after 11 PM. I would always over think and would prefer to know things clearly and draw lines.

So far, I would accomodate her late night lifestyle and struggle with ambiguity that I am uncomfortable with, as she says we are still friends and figure each other out. Although her actions are not consistent of her description of "friend"(this is a bias of my understanding)

As charly mentioned to not be as socially distant, I do interact with her on an almost daily basis. My overthinking wonders if I am a little excessive, but I cant tell.

Overall, confusion ahoy!

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
A update on this. We both are clear on the intention of being together. She is just too busy and ask me to wait. Does this still fall into the way you interpreted?

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
It's a long wait and there are also thorny issues for me to deal with. I got curious and asked "should I wait for her" and Yi's answer, 48.1.2 to 63.

Any thoughts on this?

danceofthegods

visitor
Reaction score
It's a long wait and there are also thorny issues for me to deal with. I got curious and asked "should I wait for her" and Yi's answer, 48.1.2 to 63.

Any thoughts on this?
HI IcySky. I will attempt my own interpretation of your last casting. To me, 48.1.2 does not look that good. The water is not clear to drink. The jug is broken and cannot draw the water. Something is blocking you from accessing the water of this relationship (line 2) and anyway, even if the jug was working, there is no clean water to bring up (line1). I'm sorry. Maybe things will change. Good luck.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).