...life can be translucent

Menu

Thread: Using Yi for map locations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Using Yi for map locations

So, I'm wondering if any of you know of a resource that helps you to decipher placement on a globe, or map, say ... I have asked Yi about locations in the past, and it's been remarkably accurate, of course. My husband's work makes moving house and home with very short notice an inevitability so, I find that it comes in handy, but I was wondering if there was anyone who wrote a book on this or if there is a website devoted to it at all. I would also like to know if anyone else uses it for this purpose. Hope y'all are having a wonderful mid-week.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

This is very interesting indeed!

There is such a System in astrology, Munchner Rhythmenlehre, however, it's a subtile System and probably all in German. The astrologer who found it was Wolfgang Doebereiner. He edited astrological maps and a computer system where you can type in places and find out how they fit.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The9thSpade View Post
    So, I'm wondering if any of you know of a resource that helps you to decipher placement on a globe, or map ... I have asked Yi about locations in the past, and it's been remarkably accurate .... My husband's work makes moving house and home with very short notice an inevitability so, I find that it comes in handy ....
    Hello 9th Spade. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Is it about how to get help in finding a good place to move when your husband's work requires a quick move? Or, similarly, asking about pinpointing a place on a map that might be the best place to move to because of husband's work? ... and would the Yi help with any of these? Or ... are you asking something else?

Best, D.