...life can be translucent

Menu

Yi-Toons...

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I was telling a dear Yi friend recently that even though I haven't taken a vacation from work in 10 years (I've my own business...) I seem to have a lot of wasteful time for little pet projects... :D

I have a four blogs I maintain: one of them is a photoblog, another is in Spanish, I have one in English and recently I started a Yi-Blog that goes in tandem with my latest mad geek creation: Yi-Toons

A caveat and disclaimer for the uptight in the Yi sphere: If you believe the Yi is all seriousness and a reverence inducing system, you are gravely mistaken. If you don't believe me, skip the site. For those in doubt, I have a little reading for you courtesy of our friend Bradford Hatcher, here Download the file, unzip the pdf document and read Apendix Two. I knew it already but is nice somebody actually thought of writing a brainy note on the subject.

For those that agree there is a lot of humor just below the surface of the Yi, I hope you enjoy my erratic musings... :D

Luis

PS: Hilary was the first to spot the site without me publicizing it and I thank her kindly for her note in Answer's. Yes, I'll consider requests and toon ideas. :)

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
If I like geeky Yi things, does that make me a Yeek?

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yeek?? A "yeek"?!?! Darn, how come I didn't think of that?! Brethren, behold, finally a noun that applies to us all: We are yeeks :D

Brilliant!

Luis

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).