...life can be translucent

Menu

Looking at 41.3 a bit differently

S

seeker

One of the posters here asked for my help with 41.3. In looking at what was going on with her as well as looking at my past readings, I suddenly realized that in the past I had missed entirely what this was saying. Ok, so no major revelation there, hindsight is my case is very often 20/20.

I always thought it was about 3 people, relationships that diminish or change or someone leaving as someone new enters. But looking at it again, with that 20/20 hindsite, and using Lises translation, I think, at least in some instance, it can mean to decrease your connection to a particular person. Looking at my old readings, I received it when asking about Thomas, and in at least one instance, I think it was saying I had to decrease my attachment to him in order to move on. I could not form any other relationships while still attached to him, so I was forced to walk alone.

So, did I finally get it???

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I think you did BUT remember that all the lines have multiple meanings - so, you got one facet of it's meaning - it can mean that for particular situations.

I personally think that clinging to the view of each line as having one specific Meaning is the kind of reasoning that use of the Yi eventually ushers you past anyhow. It would make our lives more convenient, but it would also make the oracle much less useful, no?

My two cents,

- Jeff

greenowl

visitor
Reaction score
Along the lines (no pun intended) of Jeff's excellent point, you just added a meaning or two to my tiny little 41.3 list, Seeker.

Thanks!
happy.gif

S

seeker

Thanks, always nice to know Im on the right track. And yes, I am aware that there are multiple meanings to a line. That is actually what makes it so easy to misinterpret. I usually choose the wrong meaning
happy.gif

void

visitor
Reaction score
Picking up this thread as having received 41 lines 3 and 6, line 3 especially puzzles me. The question pertained to unemployment - but as I already travel alone I don't see who or what I need to break from. In another thread Freemanc said it could mean if you hang around awaiting an alliance it could mean you end up with nothing, better just to move on your own. That sounded an interesting possibility. Wondered if any one had any other ideas on what this line can mean when there is no three people or even three anything in the situation one is asking about.

J

jesed

Hi Void

In general:
If there is 3 people ==> one have to leave
If there is 1 people ==> he/she have to find a partner

Now, there are several levels for reading this line. Depending of the kind of question, is the practical meaning

Best wishes

W

waveringdragon

hi seeker,
yes i think you have got it right, the other aspect of 41.3 that is interesting is the restraint that is often implied in the resulting hex 26,
which makes what void wrote all the more intrigueing, what was the question you asked void ? and more importantly how is your employment situation now?

all the best,

paul

matt

visitor
Reaction score
Are you sure this line is just about 3 people and not 4?

void

visitor
Reaction score
Hi maybe I need to make clear that Seeker started this thread a while ago and I just resurrected it today. I am not working and was asking about if I continue this way much longer. An odd response I thought 41,3 and 6, but when I read that maybe this line might mean here, don't wait for a partner just get going alone and you find one, a light bulb went off in my head in that I realised subconsciously I was waiting for someone to accompany me in self employment. Maybe I thought if I just do it alone then I will maybe attract the right person - if thats the way its to be..I was just checking out other responses. Actually started feeling very cheerful now I realise what I was waiting for and put my business idea to the Yi Jing which gave me 46, lines 2 and 4 which is good I think.

As the question I asked in no way had any relation to any other, since as I say I am already alone (and very odd indeed !) I couldn't get a handle on it. Thankyou all for your input.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).