Menu
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Omega Point and 2012...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Luis,

Some years ago I started to some experimend in trying to put Shao Yung´s big world order principle in handsome cycles, only to ridcule for once and for all these domeday things... Made me shiver as within that experiment 2012 came up with hexagram 23, line 6... Some ´fruit´ is gonna fall, and houses collapsing... Good thing to know that the cycle counts on to the year of almost 63.000 AD... and after 2012 2013 ius comming just like that (with hexagram 52 in this cycle). Keeps me wandering, but haven´t done further research on this in years...

Hug,
    Frank

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

2012 is also the year when TV in the UK is scheduled to switch over entirely to digital broadcasting. And I'll turn 40. Definitely scary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hilary
    2012 is also the year when TV in the UK is scheduled to switch over entirely to digital broadcasting. And I'll turn 40. Definitely scary.
    Oh, come on! You are still a baby!! The 40 years threshold doesn't hurt, although, I know from experience that ladies don't take jokes about age lightly... I remember buying this special candle for my wife's 40th birthday cake that still, a few years later, has her as mad as a live mink. It was in the form of a tombstone and was inscribed with "Here lies my youth..."

Ahhh, to know me is to love me...

L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    and after 2012 2013 ius comming just like that (with hexagram 52 in this cycle). Keeps me wandering, but haven´t done further research on this in years...

Hug,
    Frank
    Interesting stuff, Frank. There is a lot of anxiety building up as 2012 approaches. We'll see what develops. That we, as a species, need to take a leap, head first, into some ethical spirituality, goes without saying. I hope I can witness something like that in my lifetime.

My best,

Luis

bruce_g Guest

Suh-'im fo sho is comin down in 2012. I really believe that. I believe it is the fulfillment of lots of prophesies. A whole new gig. A paradigm shift. But nothing as serious as Hilary turning 40!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I´ll turn 40 this year... Like hexagram 40... not that bad at all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On the day itself I am turning into something which is not even a hexagram anymore.. Now THAT is scary!

LiSe

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heylise
    On the day itself I am turning into something which is not even a hexagram anymore.. Now THAT is scary!

LiSe
    Huh? You have distilled so much wisdom, it's hard to imagine anything scaring you.

Rinda

unsubscribed_cm Guest

This is real - it seems very real to me. I've seen (the trancendenal object) it.
    Human evolution is reaching it's completion point, at a ever accelerating rate.
    ... You can short circuit that end yourself with shamanism and magic. Or the Yijing...
    When this process ends, time ends, and then there is nothing but the aborigional dream-time. But diffrent, becuase it is post-historical and not pre-historical. =)

I don't know what this means but I know to make mistakes now fall into compulsive acts, and unethical behavior. Is truly like throwing your existence away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast