...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with Unchanging 41

White Wolf 22

visitor
Reaction score
I will try my best to make this clear.

Basically I had a platonic relationship with X and I wanted to keep it that way. He ended up saying he was in love with me, but in reality ended becoming very possessive, jealousy and couldn't accept i wasn't in love with him. He said horrible things about me. and was always getting angry at me. We did have a talk and Explained my feeling of wanted to just remain friends. This played out over a year. It built up to a final blowout between us 10 months ago and I stopped talking with him and moved on. I decided he was too toxic to have in my life.

It was very heartbreaking for me personally since we worked together creatively and I have grieved deeply all the creative work we can not do anymore. I also considered him a best friend and we worked well together. I since have totally let him go, been respectful, and walked away even from a lot of money he owes me, ect. I left him alone since he made it clear for me to get out of his life in our last conversation.

I come to find out he is still saying mean things about me(after these 10 months) still obsessing and trying desperately on social media to make me jealous with a girl he is hanging out with. ( I was happy to hear he was with a girl thinking maybe he will stop talking about me!!)
He contacted a friend of mine last week and texted my friend very mean! and untrue things about me. But then will say he is in love with me! wtf

Still I have not said anything to him or other people and basically have left sleeping dogs lie. I havent contacted him because it I know will not help anything. it will make things worse.

My question to the IC "can I please ask you for advice on how to handle this situation with X"
I received hex unchanging 41

Should I take this that I need to stop feeling so hurt? or emotional and accept its over. This is confusing because I have accepted its over, I dont want to contact him, I want him to stop talking about me and leave me alone, but yes I do feel sad. its true. Am I wrong to feel sad? Im confused because I have accepted it as over.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi White Wolf 22,

"Can I please ask you for advice on how to handle this situation with X?"
41uc ~ Decrease your sensitivity to his mean talk.

You may be over him, however, it's the mean things that he says and does that gets you riled up.

Here's 'The essential i-Ching" on 41uc:

Unchanging: To the mind that is still = the entire universe surrenders.

The Joyful Lake is repressed by the weight of the Mountain of Keeping Still. This can show that emotional responses are out of balance to the changing events. By increasing what is below one exacerbates what is above.

Frustration, anger or blind enthusiasm will not change the situation. You may need to find the stillness suggested by the Mountain and find the grace to let go.

Imbalance is usually the reason that Decrease would appear unchanging. However nothing in the situation will change until your attitude changes. Being resentful, expecting something different or holding onto the past will only blind you to emerging opportunity.

Perhaps you are not realizing that you are spending beyond your means or that you generosity can lead to overspending.

In unchanging form, Sun is a message that Decrease of some sort may be necessary in this situation although you are pushing blindly ahead.

Remember the master's words: "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders."

White Wolf 22

visitor
Reaction score
ok yes thank you this makes a lot sense now.

I have been struggling and feel like I am unable to decrease my sensitivity to it. Here is the problem I am having. I will think about this, thank you RadioFreeWill :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).