...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 11 2.5.6 37

oddmartini

visitor
Reaction score
After a number of readings where I have been encouraged to get in touch with my ex - who stormed out on me after a dispute, and cut off all communicationI wrote an email to her. When I didn't hear for two weeks, I asked the following...

Q. I feel I should try to contact her with an new message. One she may discover herself maybe.
What will be the outcome?

Pervading changing to Dwelling people.

Expand, communicate, harmony, abundance, flowering connection.
An influx of spirit that brings flowering and prosperity. A blessing for all. Spread the good feeling and prosperity by communicating it. You are connected to the flow of energy, Be great, abounding and fertile. what is unnecessary is departing along with the the necessity to be small and adapt. The time that is coming offers you the chance to develop your fundamental ideas.

2. You are surrounded by a wasteland. Get out of this situation. Cross the river. Move toward the vibrant centre. The people you now identify with will disappear but there is no other choice. Your integrity will be honoured and your desire fulfilled.
5. This is a great union that will have repercussions through the generations. It is an omen of future happiness that, in time, will gratify your desires and realise all your dreams. Take joy in this connection The way to the source is open.
6. The structure of things is collapsing. Don't try to force a change by acting aggressively. This has fate behind it. You may be distressed but you are in the right position to change your thinking. Collect the energy and insight to try anew.

37 Dwelling People
Hold together. Family, clan, intimate group, support, nourish, stay in your group, people who work and live together. Living and working with others. The hearth fire, the husband and wife who tend it, and the extended family dwelling. Care for your relationship with the people who share your space and your activities. Take care of the dwelling and what is within it. Profit and insight come through the woman and through a flexible nourishing attitude. Dwell in the Yin.

I feel that this is a very clear and direct reading telling me to get in touch.
Communicate - it will be a blessing for us both. I have the chance to develop my ideas now. I should cross the river (from Malaysia back to Singapore) and move toward the vibrant centre! I shouldn't force things or act aggressively. I should collect my energy and insights to try again.
A flexible, nourishing attitude by Weiling (the woman) will bring profit and insight - this is a great union that will bring joy and prosperity and realise my dreams and desires.
The way is open.

I have sent her a heartfelt message of love and hope for us both and I hope that she will discover it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).