...life can be translucent

Menu

Where can I volunteer Hex 3.1.5>2

G

goddessliss

I feel I would like to do volunteer work as at present I've time on my hands and would like to use it in a positive way.
I applied to work at the local nursing home and an appointment was set up - it was an early morning meeting which was fine with me as I had another commitment I was going to get out of the way after the meeting that also needed to be done early. I arrived on time for my appointment but the person I was meeting was not there - a phone call was made to him and he said 'Oh I'm just on my way but I've stopped to get some chook food for our chooks, I'll be there in about 5-10 minutes'. I waited the 10 minutes but he didn't show and I really needed things to run according to plan that morning otherwise my day would turn out to be very tedious, frustrating and time consuming.
On top of that I find people that run late a sign of tardiness except if they've taken the time to let you know in advance thereby showing you respect by not keeping you unknowingly waiting and this person I had the appointment with had my number so he could have let me know he was planning on running late - after all I was planning on giving my time to work unpaid.

I left saying I would come back at another time but I feel less inclined to do that now.

Show me the best area for me to become a volunteer

Hex 3.1.5>2

I love gardening and nature so I wonder if this reading is relevant to that sort of thing.

I also love reading and books and was thinking of starting a Donate A Book Campaign but have not set destination in mind - the idea came from one that was started and completed for the isolated schools in Fiji.

How can I progress my idea of starting a Donate a Book Campaign?

Hex 13.1.3.4>20

Thinking things over to bring in a connection of fellowship.
The lines don't look the best as they are talking about attack and secrets but I wonder if the lines are actually talking about the destination of the books, as in a country that's been under attack.- Liss

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I think your intentions are good, Liss, but circumstances for some reason are not cooperating. Uncertainty and delays prevail. You might have luck with some very minor charitable efforts, but nothing substantial at this time.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).