...life can be translucent

Menu

overwhelmed by 31. 1.3.4.6 >42

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all!

I have asked yet for more guidance from Iching on my marriage situation.
Having one blow up followed by another and almost ready to leave the situation all together I asked the oracle to give me her ( I like to think that IChing is a she) opinion on me leaving him. The oracle gave me 26 unchanging in response. I asked for the clearest answer possible and received that hexagram. I interpreted it as " hold on, tame yourself for a minute, you are willing to flee, but tame, tame yyouself. Don't leave him."
I mean we were not good for awhile. Last year we lived very distant from each other, were not physical or communicative. I resented him, he resented me. He started looking for an attention elsewhere and vonsecuently cheated on me. When I found out it became a wake up call for me, I asked him to try to fix tour marriage. After a few month of not leaving together but seeing each other he finally agreed to try to make things work. So it has been 4 month of us trying to make things right between us. He is making every effort. I see and appreciate that. I forgave him for cheating and slowly trying to forget that too. But what bothers me the most is his blind trust to his friend who I cannot stand and blame for everything negative happening between us. Right now all of the issues between my husband and I are resolved and I can see myself being happily married to him. But this friend.... He is basically a deal breaker for me at this point.

So being puzzled of why I am advised to tame I asked "why are you telling me to tame?" and received 31 with changing 1 3 4 6 moving to 42.
I have nooo idea how to interpret that. Lots of changing lines generally scare me. Would anyone please give me their two cents on that? Would greatly appreciAte your help.
Love , Vikk

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there Vikk. Maybe it's asking you to appear poised and unaffected by all of this at this point, if everything is going well, which is what you mentioned about '' being tamed''... the upper triagram of 26 is the mountain and it's how to act outwardly. And why do that, well because you attract (31) maybe more that way which is an advantage an increase, a benefit (42). I would not focus on the changing lines when there is more than 4, sometimes I focus on the highest one that didn't change, which is 31.5 and it does have to do with influencing the back with no remorse.

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Juaneros!
Thank you for your reply.
To stay unaffected outwardly? Looks like this is the advise of the oracle at this point. But what to do INwardly - die? Of hesitation and uncertainty? Lola
31.5 shows the correctness of the basic belief - noone, especially men, like drama, the more peaceful you are the more attractive you stay tohim. If only it was so easy . to stay clam because inwardly i am dying of ambiguity and uncertainty.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).