...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 48.1.5 to 11

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I got reading hex 48.1.5 to 11 when I asked yi if I will get the relationship I want.

48.1 means I won't get it for awhile but this changes to 48.5 so I can get it after some work on myself. Not sure about 11. Can I get some help with this please?

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think these types of questions regarding future relationships tend to promote answers which go directly to the reasons why you are asking. You'll find a relationship based on your focus, your awareness and most importantly, unconscious desires some of which hugely complicate what should be a simple process. Add this to the fact that reality is fluid and always about future probabilities and possibilities it's impossible for the Yi to give the kind of answer I think you are looking for. It's kinda like the Yi is saying: "Well, you want a nourishing relationship? That's up to you. Here's what you might consider doing..."

With that in mind, Hexagram 48 The Well is saying to you that if you seek the kind of relationship that nourishes then it has to come from your own clear spring - a source you have healed and purified yourself. I tend to think this is quite a natural process without there being too much naval-gazing necessary. You just have to be open and willing to discover and not to fall into repeat patterns. Telling your own stories about your life - warts and all - is very useful.

Line 1: Is about stagnation of some kind. It can refer to circular thinking, and being too bound up with our own opinions and needs. The well is sticky with mud and the water is yet to flow properly. So, we have to start somewhere and sometimes we have to get down and dirty at the bottom of the well where there is little light and there are lots of unconscious, nasty memories lurking. But we are the only ones that can do the work within.

Line 5: Is offered by the Yi to show that re-tiling the well and working on ourselves can reach a culmination where fresh, pure water flows. You can freely draw from it and so can others. That means you have the resources to invite a relationship based on your own independence and inner spiritual strength. Line 5 tells you you can certainly achieve this goal but you have to put theory into practice and that takes time (H.5) and also courage. And of course, once you have that, it's more likely you'll attract the right partner because you don't NEED a relationship to feel fulfilled. Then it becomes a union of complimentarity rather than fluctuating dependency which tends to characterise most relationships. The background hex of 11 shows that there is harmony here, no need to worry about the future, even if it is seems like the seemingly contradictory power of 11 is causing ripples within you. Peace will come.

It's a good reading. You gotta continue to love that well and fill it with sparkling water. It takes time but as the level of water rises so too your level of self-nourishment and awareness. The water element is very appropriate to you River and perhaps there is still much healing to be done or it could be you are much closer than you think. Either way, I think the Yi is speaking to you and gently urging you to let go and have faith in yourself. No need to doubt. Step by step you'll get there.

I hope this has been useful - obviously discard what doesn't gel.

All the best,

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).