...life can be translucent

Menu

Feeling a little sad...

Snow45

visitor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Hope you are all keeping good!

I need some help understanding some readings.. I think I have a small idea about what the Iching is saying. Although I am a little confused when it comes to the Iching and the future. I thought it was not meant to be used a fortune teller tool but mostly it speaks of the present? that is ever changing. Its related to my answers so I thought if anyone has any insights on this.

This all related to a relationship I am in with an older man, not much older. I have being with him for about a year now, with a gap in between of 5 months. I have enquired a lot about this man, so I took a long break from asking questions and went with my instinct.

Everything was going good, until the other week while he was showing me something on his phone I saw a message from his ex. I asked and the conversation turned about us naturally. He said the breakup still makes him sad sometimes, that he is still a little broken ( they broke up a year ago the same week we met ) that the part that is ok is with me but there's another part hes not ready to give yet. He has promised to try harder in letting go and he wants to be with me. He was gone on work travels for the last while and only saw him yesterday and the feelings of pain from that night rushed back.

This morning I asked - What do I need to know about my relationship with X now? I received 32unchanging. I took this as a good hex for relationships, that our relationship is lasting, maybe to keep my positive outlook more consistent. I have read in some threads though that the situation enquired about might be what will be long lasting? my feelings or somewhat being emotionally cheated on? or his feelings towards his ex.

I know yes or no questions aren't the best idea but I was curious. I asked - will he ever love me? to that I received hex 28 line 5 changing to 32. I am a little confused here because it speaks of an older woman, that flowers is not long lasting. That I guess contradicts the relating hex of 32. I read in some threads 28 refers to an incompatible relationship but can't be let go of. I have also read on some combinations of this reading about "another woman" which resonated with the situation. I am thinking I hope I am not right that he doesn't, will not love me for a long time?

Then I thought I would ask something a little more proactive - How should I proceed in my relationship with X to which the answer was - hex 15 line 3,6 changing to 23. The idea of being humble sounds like the right way of doing things, Line 6 I shouldn't blame him for how I react to things?? maybe also be more authentic in expressing my feelings ( I don't do that very often ). Line 3 im unsure. I am not taking hex 23 "splitting apart" literary. I think it may be referring to stripping away my negative thinking, I am not very often in relationships and I am not always sure how to be.

If anyone has any thoughts? thanks so much,
Snow:bows:

D

diamanda

What do I need to know about my relationship with X now? I received 32 unchanging
The situation will continue more or less as it is.

will he ever love me? to that I received 28.5 > 32
He 'marries' an older woman and things continue as they are. His love is still with his ex.

How should I proceed in my relationship with X - 15,3,6 > 23
This sounds like saying make your conclusions, stabilise your views, and attack and demolish.
It sounds a bit like giving him an ultimatum, or, demanding more 'rights' and then a break up.
So I guess the logical conclusion here is that, if you want to keep this relationship, don't confront him anymore about this at all - except if you really want to break up. If you don't want to break up, accept the situation and let it be.

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Snow45,
I don't really have much to say about your readings but just wanted to comment something from my own experience. I once had a relationship with a man who was very broken up about his previous relationship. It was all the more complicated, because he had a child with the woman from the previous relationship. I was always upset about it, because I knew he still lamented the break-up. And try as I might I could not understand how he could still be so upset about it if he did not have feelings for her still. It drove me nuts. Well fast forward nearly 20 years later– he and I have since broken up and been broken up for awhile now. But what I learned from all of it (including our own break-up) is that people mourn relationships in their own time. Some relationships affect certain people more deeply due to circumstances or triggers from their own childhood or psyche. But the bottom line is that as long as he is with you– he is with you. People break-up for a reason. If he wanted to be with her he would be. But if you keep pushing him away by confronting him with his mourning, it may push him towards her. I would say that you need to accept that they once had something, but remind yourself that what you have is very different and probably better in its own way. Regardless of whether it works out between you for the long term, his previous relationship will likely have little to do with it unless one of the two is actively attempting a reunion. I would try to relax and let it go if I were you. To be honest, maybe that is actually where 23 comes in. It's not always leaving or "splitting apart" with a person as the reading often indicates, but sometimes is splitting apart from certain feelings or ideas that are not good for you.

Wishing you luck

All the best,
Jen

Snow45

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Diamanda and Jen,

Thanks for the interpretation and that lovely post. I can really get into a loop sometimes. I think the 23 does mean stripping away feelings. I am having a lot of crazy dreams lately mostly I think have to do with how the relationship is tapping into my own psyche , last night his ex gf was in it. And I have dreamed about her a few times she is always telling me to go away from him, hes not good.. but last night she said that she still couldnt let go and then she hugged me and said she loved me. Ha it was very strange. I know that he still loves his ex... Not sure if we will ever get there, but I asked iching the potential of the relationship now and it said hex 46 pushing upwards unchanging.

This answer made me feel good. I need to be flexible, patient and just be in the moment. Thats how I see it...

I would always be very paraoid in relationships a fear of the person leaving me or not loving me with other things too. But I am trying to learn and work to not let that affect me so much. That people come and go and it's for a reason. I need to let go of old presumptions of what I think it is, and just let it be.

I dont think I will break up with him. There is something special about this, I know it. So I will play it out and see what happens... I will stop thinking about the ex too, because this time last year we just started seeing eachother and the break up had just happened. It brought me back to those feelings.

I am a different person than I was then.... Thank you so much for the taking to time to reply :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).