Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 26.1.2 to 52 for work related issue

Hello,

I'd also like to hear your thoughts on the following two readings. I'm trying to get a collegue to work with me on something and I have a feeling that his company is stopping him even though he won't admit it. I asked the following two questions and I interpreted it as yes, his company is definitely playing role in this, In fact, it seemed so right to the point that I was surprised. However, I still want a second (or third) opinion.

What is Company X's role in this?
    26.1.2 to 52

What's stopping M from going ahead with me on this?
    60.3 to 5

bruce Guest

Agreeing with your interpretation. Company X is putting the kibosh on this thing, big time. Line 2 may even refer to your colleague?s position being threatened. 60.3 seems to say the same. Based on 5, it may not be too long before things change, however.

bruce Guest

Although, based on company X's 52, your colleague is likely the one who would initiate the change.

"What is Company X's role in this?
    26.1.2 to 52"

Company X is greatly restraining him, so that now he's dead in the water.

"What's stopping M from going ahead with me on this? 60.3 to 5"

Well, I think you got the answer to this question in the 26.1.2>52 consultation. But perhaps the Yi is adding that because the employee in question hasn't learned how to limit the restraining influence of Company X, the situation's unfortunate. He has to learn how to let X Co. restrain him less.
    Blessings on your harey lotus feet

Things are not looking good and I'm feeling a bit guilty. However, I don't see how this could have been MY fault, but I'm still feeling bad about it. I don't want to go into details except to say that this business environment is extremely byzantine, shot through with intrigue and backstabbing.

How is my proposal affecting his relationship with Company X?
    62.1.3 to 51

I'd say that his relationship with them is in some sort of danger. I don't like line 3 AT ALL. Bruce hinted that possibly 26.2 indicated a position being threated. Here, it looks even more likely.

What will happen between them if he accepts the proposal?

This seems clear enough. They will sack him.

How is this affecting his career?
    29.1 to 60

Holy cow. I just don't see how I could have caused this. Perhaps he has been pushing for my proposal even though he hasn't said a word about it to me?

I also asked "What's going on between him and Compnay X?" 6.4 to 59

What does he want to do about Company X?
    41.4 to 4

I don't think I've ever had the IC give me a clearer set of answers. Often, I will ask about an issue and the answers puzzle me. Here, it seems just the opposite. Why? Is this something important for me to know? Has this ever happened to anyone else here?

rosada Guest

You certainly do seem to be in the Zone with this one! I had a similar experience was when I consulted the I Ching about a friend who had cut me off due to a misunderstanding. Off and on for several years i asked if we would ever see each other again. Unfortunately I don't remember the hexagrams I received, but they all again and again suggested death. I took this to be a "no"....And then, lo and behold, we bumped into each other at a funeral! We had a very nice chat, and all was forgiven ( but alas, the friendship never came back to life).
    Anyway, point is, yeah, sometimes IC is very clear about what it has to tell us, but even so, things may not be what we thought....

"Unfortunately I don't remember the hexagrams I received, but they all again and again suggested death. I took this to be a "no"....And then, lo and behold, we bumped into each other at a funeral!"

Bizarre! I like it though

I've been meaning to ask...

Bruce, you said,

"Although, based on company X's 52, your colleague is likely the one who would initiate the change."

Why do you say that because of 52?

white_dog Guest

Because a mountain (the company's position) isn't likely to budge, so if there is a change in your friend's position, he's the one who will have to initiate it, though he appears to be in a holding pattern (5), or was at the time of this reading.

"...though he appears to be in a holding pattern (5), or was at the time of this reading."

Given the situation (too detailed to go into here) there really isn't a lot he can do except wait.

I'm also getting readings that suggest conflict between him and his company over this: "What's going on between them over this?" - 6.4 to 59. There's some trouble brewing.

I also asked again: "How is my proposal affecting his relationship with Company X?" - 36.1 to 15

Sounds a lot like the earlier answer of 62.1.3 to 51. Doesn't look like much has changed. I see 62 and 36 as being very similar. Seems he's flying low, hiding his brightness. Perhaps he doesn't want to piss them off.

I haven't brought any of this up with him though as it's a rather delicate situation and I feel that he's a bit upset about it all. When I asked what his intentions are the Yi answered with: 5.1 to 48 which sounded pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast