I really need to make some sales targets and I asked simply

what do I need to know about increasing my sales I recieved 44.4.6>48

I am not that familiar with this hex in this context

thanks

Steve

M

meng

Hi Steve,

Sales is largely about drive and ambition and desire, just like competitive sports. You have to want it, or as I used to tell my sales folks, "ya gotta wanna."

44 is a lot about those things.

Line 4 refers to the need for, and apparent absence of motivation. There's no fire in the belly.

I think line 6 is referring to "killer instinct" or "closer instinct", critical to making it over the top in sales. But everything depends on how pressure is applied. Perhaps you've heard the sale's motto: after you ask for the order, he who speaks first loses. It's a soft sell that's a hard close. Good closers aren't brow beaters. They just are convinced that this is what would benefit the prospect.

Interesting that 48 sits quietly by. One might wonder what a well is doing in such a worldly workplace. The well can represent several things, such as your company's resources or your own, but what's most important is that the water is consumed. Symbolically, I think it offers itself to support ethical conduct throughout your dealings. There's no contradiction between clean ambition and a clear conscience. And that's something sensitive salespeople have to reckon with in themselves.

M

maremaria

Hi Steve,

Sometimes in the relating hex, I read my question , my concerns .
I got 48 some days ago when I asked about a situation and what was the lesson I should learn from that. It was pretty clear that the rope was not that long to go all the way down and the jug was leaking. But, by saying that ,i don't mean that I see that at your situation.

At your reading I see 48 as a reflection of your concern. There is a well, ie the prospective customers and you try to figure out how to provide yourself a long rope and a strong jug to obtain some water from it. Or the well could be your business offer, your “product” that you want to be in such a way to attract and satisfy your customers’ needs and provide the means to reach it and be able to drawn and drink the water. How? Like lines of hex 44 say. I find Meng’s comments on those line very interesting. Sound, to me, very good advices to have in mind.

Hope it helps or at least does not confuse you more. :)

Wish you inspiration !!
maria

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).