Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- Sep 17, 1971
- Messages
- 5,141
- Reaction score
- 151
<BLOCKQUOTE><HR SIZE=0><!-Quote-!><FONT SIZE=1>Quote:</FONT>
and all that? it is really quite a nice contract where both sides become energised? Long story short there was something which made me uncomfortable and the Yi Jing told me it was time to break away from the spring and the 'Dark Earth Spirit' which was there (Dark as in Yi not as in evil)? by explanation it gave me Hx.44? see that dark line at the bottom? ? I was beginning to make the mistake of trying to marry the earth spirit and not merely have a wonderful intense but limited relationship.
To cap that story off? She gave me many gifts? go to the spring..ask for the blessing and gift? make an appropriate offering and a certain small, symbolic sacrifice in the Celtic gift fashion (representative carvings sometimes in silver and gold) and whoopedy dee? along came the result? scary at first? all those devil pact movies came to mind? nah, Christian dogma I?m afraid? scare the pagans and fill the Churches circa 400 CE (CE = Christian Epoch) in the UK.<!-/Quote-!><HR SIZE=0></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Kevin,
I thought I brought this matter to Open Space not to confuse issues with your thread on Hex44.
If it is not too personal, would you care to tell us more of your experiences with earth elementals? (if we can call them that...) I find this a fascinating theme.
Cheers,
Luis
and all that? it is really quite a nice contract where both sides become energised? Long story short there was something which made me uncomfortable and the Yi Jing told me it was time to break away from the spring and the 'Dark Earth Spirit' which was there (Dark as in Yi not as in evil)? by explanation it gave me Hx.44? see that dark line at the bottom? ? I was beginning to make the mistake of trying to marry the earth spirit and not merely have a wonderful intense but limited relationship.
To cap that story off? She gave me many gifts? go to the spring..ask for the blessing and gift? make an appropriate offering and a certain small, symbolic sacrifice in the Celtic gift fashion (representative carvings sometimes in silver and gold) and whoopedy dee? along came the result? scary at first? all those devil pact movies came to mind? nah, Christian dogma I?m afraid? scare the pagans and fill the Churches circa 400 CE (CE = Christian Epoch) in the UK.<!-/Quote-!><HR SIZE=0></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Kevin,
I thought I brought this matter to Open Space not to confuse issues with your thread on Hex44.
If it is not too personal, would you care to tell us more of your experiences with earth elementals? (if we can call them that...) I find this a fascinating theme.
Cheers,
Luis