Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I am considering asking my employer to fund a distance learning Msc, so I asked the I Ching 'when should I ask - now or wait a while?'
The answers came as 42, with 1st and 5th changing to give 23.
These appear to contradict, #42 "it furthers one to undertake something...to cross the great water"
Line 1 changing => "it furthers one to accomplish great deeds"
so this would suggest it's a good thing and I should go ask, but then ...
Line 5 changing => "If in truth you have a kind heart, ask not....Truly, kindness will be recognised as your virtue"
#23 is "It does not further one to go anywhere"
Confused now
Binz
I am considering asking my employer to fund a distance learning Msc, so I asked the I Ching 'when should I ask - now or wait a while?'
The answers came as 42, with 1st and 5th changing to give 23.
These appear to contradict, #42 "it furthers one to undertake something...to cross the great water"
Line 1 changing => "it furthers one to accomplish great deeds"
so this would suggest it's a good thing and I should go ask, but then ...
Line 5 changing => "If in truth you have a kind heart, ask not....Truly, kindness will be recognised as your virtue"
#23 is "It does not further one to go anywhere"
Confused now
Binz