Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
I'm fresh out of "the" relationship, I'm in recovery and new at experiencing life alone. But things aren't necessarily that bad now, I had a lot to learn from it, I feel like a completely different person and I honestly thank God I met this guy, even though things didn't work out between us.
I asked what do I need to know now regarding my relationship with A, I got 32, no changing lines. Beautiful
I don't know how to understand it, should I only look at this regarding my future in general, is there more to think about regarding "the" boy?
Help.. please?
Thanks.
I asked what do I need to know now regarding my relationship with A, I got 32, no changing lines. Beautiful
I don't know how to understand it, should I only look at this regarding my future in general, is there more to think about regarding "the" boy?
Help.. please?
Thanks.