Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
kdedeaux4
visitor
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2008
- Messages
- 303
- Reaction score
- 9
I've asked the IC to give me advice on what would be a good next step in my life. I am very lost and conflicted as to both what I actually want and as to what is right.
Response: Hexagram 38, lines 3 and 5, changing to Hexagram 1.
38 seems to be about conflict, from the threads I've read in here. I also found a great deal on one thread about about "sin" (don't really understand that!) Gosh, sometimes I'm just thrust into awe all over again at the amazing ability of the IC to respond in ways that address the situation I ask about. I think (stress the think part there please!) that I'm coming to understand the hexagrams better with every reading and just from being in here cruising around so much
However, I still often struggle when I ask the IC for advice. Although I can see how this hex addresses my inner feelings, I can't seem to obtain the advice it's offering. Is it offering advice or just acknowledging my situation?
Anyone willing to help me with this response?
Thank you so very much
~Namaste~
Response: Hexagram 38, lines 3 and 5, changing to Hexagram 1.
38 seems to be about conflict, from the threads I've read in here. I also found a great deal on one thread about about "sin" (don't really understand that!) Gosh, sometimes I'm just thrust into awe all over again at the amazing ability of the IC to respond in ways that address the situation I ask about. I think (stress the think part there please!) that I'm coming to understand the hexagrams better with every reading and just from being in here cruising around so much
However, I still often struggle when I ask the IC for advice. Although I can see how this hex addresses my inner feelings, I can't seem to obtain the advice it's offering. Is it offering advice or just acknowledging my situation?
Anyone willing to help me with this response?
Thank you so very much

~Namaste~