...life can be translucent

Menu

there's a new girl in town (also - cledonomany and lateral divination)

neegula

visitor
Reaction score
aeromancy and cloudmancy

now that the title of tis topic has been swift to "lateral forms of divination", i'm happy starting again and giving us as a present a little reading i have found here:

http://www.psychics.co.uk/divination/cloud-reading-divination.html

In ancient times, the seers went a stage further (...than modern psycologists): They believed that the pictures seen in fire embers, clouds, Nature and even in the entrails of sacrificial animals represent auguries and portents for the future. In the clouds they would read about the shape of things to come

AEOROMANCY is divination by observing events in the air or wind. This includes: cloud shapes, weather conditions, and atmospheric phenomena (including comets and meteors.) Medieval divination texts usually spelled aerimancy and was expanded to include almost all phenomena occurring in the air.

Aeromancy also can sometimes include divination by the wind. For example the diviner throws sand or dirt in the wind after asking a question. The answer is determined in the nature of the dust cloud. Other techniques include throwing a handful of seeds into the air and receiving the answer to a question from the pattern created by the fallen seeds. This is also sometimes known as austromancy.

The ancients believed that wind was actually the breath of Life and the breath of their gods and deities.

buzzurro

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, sorry for the delay... :blush:
it seems like what happened to you could carry a message abt your reading but it looks to me that the message is not in the words but in the incident as a whole, ie, here you were, going about your business when you find yourself in an unexpected situation that throws at you something you cannot handle very well, nor grasp . . and while your conscientiousness urges you to put things in their place, the light giving, illuminating aspect of this is still in shadows or goes by unnoticed . .
. .could it be that the incident shows you in some way a miniature of the bigger picture that made you feel bad/sick?
hmmm . . that doesn't help much in terms of advice i guess, but sometimes i think that the Yi won't give straightforward directions because the problem itself carries within it its own solution, so Yi will just show how things are at the moment and only hint at the solutions that are waiting hidden in the situation itself, slowly ripening . .
oh well, I'm not sure if that helps at all, just sharing some thoughts here . .
good luck with this and hope you'll feel better soon!!
Well, thank you so much, but I already feel better than when i asked that question, and even better since my last post here!
I've been too busy to continue interpreting the reading, so that's the first thing I should do right now, try to make the most of the help I've already received! :eek:

And after all I hadn't even asked for advice, I mean, mine was just an informative reading, in preparation for further readings about what to do! :)
I must proceed step by step, I know it won't be easy because I've already tried two other times before... I guess some things are particularly hard to understand because we don't really want to look at them, because we're afraid of what we might see...
:hide:

The incident, well, I can hardly see anything significant in it except for the words... I mean, of course it was unexpected, but it was also something I could very easily disregard... given the path that the car was following, the guy wasn't even able to look straight in my direction, I only concluded that he was referring to me just because there was nobody else around... and I'm still in doubt, for maybe he actually wanted to be heard by someone living in my same building! Why not, maybe they wanted to mock some friend of theirs who had gone to sleep earlier than them, who knows... :confused:

this way?:)
Perhaps are you suggesting that the cheerleader smiley might be dancing at the sound of Kajagoogoo's big hit...? Well, this one is soooooooooooo much, much, much better... ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrVo0tWIi7Q

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hey Buzzurro :)

good to hear you're better already ;)
aw well, of course this doesn't have to be more than a random occurrence . . was just intrigued by the whole thing

take care!!

neegula

visitor
Reaction score
the clock

i still don't understand the clock in the forum:
time changes even in posts that we have already posted...i cannot understand how it is going on....:eek:

J

jesed

The diference is if you are logged in or not. If you have log in, it is in your local time. Best

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).