Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi there,
I know I recently posted under midlife crisis but I have had the above hexagram come up over and over again (well at least 4 times) usually to the question what do I need to know in relation to having a family and moving job.
I now plan to have a massive life change - where I am unsure and do what I dont know. I have been in a rut and bored for quite a while so am looking for a new start and do something different.
I understand what 56 is saying but 62 judgement is unclear.
The Judgement
Preponderance of the Small. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
Small things may be done; great things should not be done.
The flying bird brings the message:
It is not well to strive upward,
It is well to remain below.
Great good fortune
Does it mean that I should not try to be a leader but a follower instead and accept my job as I could do exactly that where I am at present.
Many thanks
I know I recently posted under midlife crisis but I have had the above hexagram come up over and over again (well at least 4 times) usually to the question what do I need to know in relation to having a family and moving job.
I now plan to have a massive life change - where I am unsure and do what I dont know. I have been in a rut and bored for quite a while so am looking for a new start and do something different.
I understand what 56 is saying but 62 judgement is unclear.
The Judgement
Preponderance of the Small. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
Small things may be done; great things should not be done.
The flying bird brings the message:
It is not well to strive upward,
It is well to remain below.
Great good fortune
Does it mean that I should not try to be a leader but a follower instead and accept my job as I could do exactly that where I am at present.
Many thanks