Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
I am new to the Iching and I was reading many post and responses. I was wondering till what extent we are changing our fate sometimes in a negative way, when reading the Iching to understand events. An example,
I asked the Iching about a potential reunion with an ex lover and I got 3.2, I searched the posts and found this
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=8855
In this post the reply is clearly negative, when the Iching advises you "not to accept his offer as he is not the right man", it is emotionally influencing ourselves that means it is directly influencing our future. We then create in the now a future in our mind that it may have not been the best for us. The future does not exist, the future means possibilities, when we create in present that future with a so clear negative response to an event, arent we changing our life to worst and limiting our possibilities?
I am somehow confused about the way to understand readings.
In this case I asked the member that formulated the same question about a potential reunion, what happened with him/her and I am looking forward to receive a reply.
Comments welcomed, I would like to understand more,
Thank you
I asked the Iching about a potential reunion with an ex lover and I got 3.2, I searched the posts and found this
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=8855
In this post the reply is clearly negative, when the Iching advises you "not to accept his offer as he is not the right man", it is emotionally influencing ourselves that means it is directly influencing our future. We then create in the now a future in our mind that it may have not been the best for us. The future does not exist, the future means possibilities, when we create in present that future with a so clear negative response to an event, arent we changing our life to worst and limiting our possibilities?
I am somehow confused about the way to understand readings.
In this case I asked the member that formulated the same question about a potential reunion, what happened with him/her and I am looking forward to receive a reply.
Comments welcomed, I would like to understand more,
Thank you