Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi,
Thanks so much for any feedback. I have been using the I ching for about 2 years now and from the start I felt the changing lines were kind of a stair case to the relating hexagram. Say you started at one and went up to 6. Which would take you to the relating hexagram. I'm a bit confused now though as I have been reading through the shared readings here for several weeks and will say I am very impressed with others interpretations but now found that I'm not certain I'm viewing the lines in the correct way. Some say if you have several moving lines then the middle one is the most important. "My view was always that the higher up changing line would be as that would be the outcome in a sense. Others seem to place the importance on lines 1 and 6 and not alot of the lines in the middle. I have often wondered as well if there is a certain meaning to each line but haven't found an answer on this as of yet. So any help or clarification that you can share with me would be most appreciated.
Jillian
Thanks so much for any feedback. I have been using the I ching for about 2 years now and from the start I felt the changing lines were kind of a stair case to the relating hexagram. Say you started at one and went up to 6. Which would take you to the relating hexagram. I'm a bit confused now though as I have been reading through the shared readings here for several weeks and will say I am very impressed with others interpretations but now found that I'm not certain I'm viewing the lines in the correct way. Some say if you have several moving lines then the middle one is the most important. "My view was always that the higher up changing line would be as that would be the outcome in a sense. Others seem to place the importance on lines 1 and 6 and not alot of the lines in the middle. I have often wondered as well if there is a certain meaning to each line but haven't found an answer on this as of yet. So any help or clarification that you can share with me would be most appreciated.
Jillian