Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
W
weaver
Guest
I hope it's okay to start this thread out of sequence...
I'm interested in the subtler manifestations of 51. I had it recently as a daily reading, and waited with some trepidation to see what the day would bring. An earthquake? A coup de foudre, literal or figurative? An illness? An accident?
In fact the day held a very pleasant trip to the beach with an extended group of friends, an afternoon by the river, and then dinner out. The weather was fine, and nothing untoward happened. I did have two long and interesting conversations with an older family friend of my friend, and we found a lot in common, perhaps even a kind of mutual recognition that our experiences might in some ways be quite similar though there is a big gap in our ages and experience. So that might be the start of a friendship. And it was a lovely day, but (happily) nothing particularly dramatic seemed to take place. So, although in a way the reading had me staying even more carefully in the moment than I'd otherwise try to, I was left wondering what the shock or '51'ness of the day might have been. Has anyone had any very quiet experiences of 51?
I'm interested in the subtler manifestations of 51. I had it recently as a daily reading, and waited with some trepidation to see what the day would bring. An earthquake? A coup de foudre, literal or figurative? An illness? An accident?
In fact the day held a very pleasant trip to the beach with an extended group of friends, an afternoon by the river, and then dinner out. The weather was fine, and nothing untoward happened. I did have two long and interesting conversations with an older family friend of my friend, and we found a lot in common, perhaps even a kind of mutual recognition that our experiences might in some ways be quite similar though there is a big gap in our ages and experience. So that might be the start of a friendship. And it was a lovely day, but (happily) nothing particularly dramatic seemed to take place. So, although in a way the reading had me staying even more carefully in the moment than I'd otherwise try to, I was left wondering what the shock or '51'ness of the day might have been. Has anyone had any very quiet experiences of 51?

