Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
S
seeker
Guest
There are days when I think I am making progress and other days it is like Yi is speaking Greek.
I asked previously if X and I would get back together? 2
Earlier today asked what does the rest of the year look like for me? 41.3 to 26
I have been thinking about the receptive answer for a couple of days, but just wasn't grasping it, so I asked what do I need to be receptive to? 41
Decrease of what? 14.2.3 to 21
I know that 2 is receptive, allowing yourself to be led. I know that 41.3 is finding a friend or leaving a group, but I was not sure what 26 meant in this context. I think 14.2.3 is about being yourself and giving of yourself, but not sure and 21 is about working through things, but not sure how that answers the question. I know I am probably being really obtuse here, but I think I'm missing something.
I asked previously if X and I would get back together? 2
Earlier today asked what does the rest of the year look like for me? 41.3 to 26
I have been thinking about the receptive answer for a couple of days, but just wasn't grasping it, so I asked what do I need to be receptive to? 41
Decrease of what? 14.2.3 to 21
I know that 2 is receptive, allowing yourself to be led. I know that 41.3 is finding a friend or leaving a group, but I was not sure what 26 meant in this context. I think 14.2.3 is about being yourself and giving of yourself, but not sure and 21 is about working through things, but not sure how that answers the question. I know I am probably being really obtuse here, but I think I'm missing something.