Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
S
seeker
Guest
My grandfather just passed away. He was 90 yrs old and it was very sudden. But it has reminded me again of how alone I am. It's just one more thing I have to deal with by myself, no spouse or boyfriend to lean on, no one to accompany me to the funeral, no one to hold me while I grieve.
Based on something I found in the answers archives I asked what are the prospects for me and Thomas, 64 to 2. I actually took that as pretty auspicious until I read some old posts. I also asked what I should do regarding him, 19 to 4. I have never gotten these lines for 19 before and I am a bit confused as to how they apply to my question. And I have never had a good understanding of 4. Of course I guess its possible my being upset is muddling the answers, but I have had 64 a couple of times recently so I don't think so.
The whole thing just makes me wish even more that we were together. It was bad enough with the holidays coming. You would think I'd be used to it. My family hated my husband, so for most of the last 8 years I have been attending family things by myself, when I went at all. Well, I've rambled on enough. Would appreciate any thoughts anyone has.
Based on something I found in the answers archives I asked what are the prospects for me and Thomas, 64 to 2. I actually took that as pretty auspicious until I read some old posts. I also asked what I should do regarding him, 19 to 4. I have never gotten these lines for 19 before and I am a bit confused as to how they apply to my question. And I have never had a good understanding of 4. Of course I guess its possible my being upset is muddling the answers, but I have had 64 a couple of times recently so I don't think so.
The whole thing just makes me wish even more that we were together. It was bad enough with the holidays coming. You would think I'd be used to it. My family hated my husband, so for most of the last 8 years I have been attending family things by myself, when I went at all. Well, I've rambled on enough. Would appreciate any thoughts anyone has.