Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
S
svenrus
Guest
My Old frind Erik Torell has sended me this message. I have mentioned this forum to him, he calls it Tarot-group, but never mind:
"Hi Sven.
It is good to hear from you. Sorry about your hopefully temporary ill health. Hope you will
be better soon.
Today Diane finished the work on our book. So we can to send it to Authorhouse soon.
Now that we are nearly there, could you contact the group of Tarot aficionados as my representative, please?
Sven think about this. I discovered TAI in February 1981, began to write it in February 1991 and we finished the work in February 2015. All in all it took 24 years to write it.
WOW man that was quite some time. What say you?
Naturally I will send you a copy when I have it. As I don't know anything about the Tarot group, that you mention, I need to know where they are.
TAI will be produced by Authorhouse in Indiana USA and sold via Amazon and Barnes and Noble in Boulder Colorado, Chicago, London, because we live there, which now has 8000 000 people, Los Angeles and in Newyork. They are all major cities with millions of people.
Los Angeles is where Hollywood is. A lot of people will be interested in my discovery too.
Boulder Colorado is known for its people with an interest in all alternative subjects.
I don't know where the tarot group, that you mention is, or if they can get it from there.
"TAI" has 364 pages. 3 represents the three systems that make up TAI and 64 links with the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching. As far as I know I am the only person in all the years that these three systems have exsisted, who discovered this connection, so I believe that "TAI" will sell well.
I have also written a four-line modernized Viking style poem for each card plus several larger ones too
After having worked on the book for 24 years, I believe, that whatever will come to us, is well deserved.
Can you let me know where the Tarot group, that yo mention, is situated please. Perhaps you could inform them about "TA" and be my link to them rather than giving them my e-mail address, as I do not want a lot of people to write to me. You could be my link in Dk.
In return I will send you a copy of TAI, when I have it and the names of the two I Ching books that I have used. It is also necessary that you use the same 2 I Ching versions, that I have used for many years. Let me know their reponse to what you tell them; but never give my email address to others. You will be my only contact in your part of the World.
Love and peace
Erik. "
"Hi Sven.
It is good to hear from you. Sorry about your hopefully temporary ill health. Hope you will
be better soon.
Today Diane finished the work on our book. So we can to send it to Authorhouse soon.
Now that we are nearly there, could you contact the group of Tarot aficionados as my representative, please?
Sven think about this. I discovered TAI in February 1981, began to write it in February 1991 and we finished the work in February 2015. All in all it took 24 years to write it.
WOW man that was quite some time. What say you?
Naturally I will send you a copy when I have it. As I don't know anything about the Tarot group, that you mention, I need to know where they are.
TAI will be produced by Authorhouse in Indiana USA and sold via Amazon and Barnes and Noble in Boulder Colorado, Chicago, London, because we live there, which now has 8000 000 people, Los Angeles and in Newyork. They are all major cities with millions of people.
Los Angeles is where Hollywood is. A lot of people will be interested in my discovery too.
Boulder Colorado is known for its people with an interest in all alternative subjects.
I don't know where the tarot group, that you mention is, or if they can get it from there.
"TAI" has 364 pages. 3 represents the three systems that make up TAI and 64 links with the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching. As far as I know I am the only person in all the years that these three systems have exsisted, who discovered this connection, so I believe that "TAI" will sell well.
I have also written a four-line modernized Viking style poem for each card plus several larger ones too
After having worked on the book for 24 years, I believe, that whatever will come to us, is well deserved.
Can you let me know where the Tarot group, that yo mention, is situated please. Perhaps you could inform them about "TA" and be my link to them rather than giving them my e-mail address, as I do not want a lot of people to write to me. You could be my link in Dk.
In return I will send you a copy of TAI, when I have it and the names of the two I Ching books that I have used. It is also necessary that you use the same 2 I Ching versions, that I have used for many years. Let me know their reponse to what you tell them; but never give my email address to others. You will be my only contact in your part of the World.
Love and peace
Erik. "
