Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
The other day, I posted the topic Tarot Question. In the course of working with that question, and the wonderful responses I got here, I found my self in a bit of a depressed funk. Bringing my question here revealed to me sides of my approach that I was definitely not seeing.
But they were familiar to me, because I've "not seen" them before. There is the saying, "Wherever you go, there you are," and I was feeling the negative side of that.
So I decided to consult the I Ching, with the question: "What is it that I most consistently refuse to see?"
And the answer was 33 to 13, changing at first place (Retreat...Fellowship).
It's funny, but my reaction to this answer so far has come in the form of a song -- the song "Comes a time" by the Grateful Dead. The relevant lyrics that are here with me are,
Comes a time/
when the blind man says/
Don't you see?/
Come fill it up/
you've got an empty cup/
only love can fill/
only love can fill...
So I'm musing that the answer has something to do with right approach to relationship, but then again, maybe it's something else, and I'm just not seeing it...
Any thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks,
Willow
But they were familiar to me, because I've "not seen" them before. There is the saying, "Wherever you go, there you are," and I was feeling the negative side of that.
So I decided to consult the I Ching, with the question: "What is it that I most consistently refuse to see?"
And the answer was 33 to 13, changing at first place (Retreat...Fellowship).
It's funny, but my reaction to this answer so far has come in the form of a song -- the song "Comes a time" by the Grateful Dead. The relevant lyrics that are here with me are,
Comes a time/
when the blind man says/
Don't you see?/
Come fill it up/
you've got an empty cup/
only love can fill/
only love can fill...
So I'm musing that the answer has something to do with right approach to relationship, but then again, maybe it's something else, and I'm just not seeing it...
Any thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks,
Willow