Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
I want to thank first the admin for having me accepted on the forum, I greatly appreciate it!
From the spiritual point of view, I’ve heard some people talk about ascended masters, subtle spirits, or entities, which the I Ching provides with a way by which the are able to talk to us, I’ve even heard some others refer to the I Ching as an actual concrete entity.
I like Carl Jung’s hypothesis that the hexagram resulting from the casting of the coins or the sticks is characteristic of the moment and therefore it tell us something about the moment, from a synchronistic point of view.
What are some of your ideas or experiences regarding the two above points of view?
Best,
tarkus
From the spiritual point of view, I’ve heard some people talk about ascended masters, subtle spirits, or entities, which the I Ching provides with a way by which the are able to talk to us, I’ve even heard some others refer to the I Ching as an actual concrete entity.
I like Carl Jung’s hypothesis that the hexagram resulting from the casting of the coins or the sticks is characteristic of the moment and therefore it tell us something about the moment, from a synchronistic point of view.
What are some of your ideas or experiences regarding the two above points of view?
Best,
tarkus