Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Without going into all the details, I feel in need of a change in my life, and a new direction. I have just done a reading, and have got the following:
40 (Loosening/Deliverance) with four moving lines - 1, 3, 4 and 5. When all these transformations are done, I get hexagram 5, Attending.
However, I'm puzzled as to how to put all these moving lines together to make some kind of coherent whole and how to discern points of action from this.
Any ideas?
Euan
Without going into all the details, I feel in need of a change in my life, and a new direction. I have just done a reading, and have got the following:
40 (Loosening/Deliverance) with four moving lines - 1, 3, 4 and 5. When all these transformations are done, I get hexagram 5, Attending.
However, I'm puzzled as to how to put all these moving lines together to make some kind of coherent whole and how to discern points of action from this.
Any ideas?
Euan