Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Fellow Seekers of the Truth,
In answer to whether my German boyfriend is my future husband, the yarrow method gave me hexagram 59. No moving lines. I know the hexagram refers to union through offerings in the temple -- which I regularly do, as well as prayer and taking part in ceremonies. It also seems to mean that there will be reunion. Does his staying in Germany -- so far from India where I am have something to do with 59 too?
Best for your Quest
Anita
In answer to whether my German boyfriend is my future husband, the yarrow method gave me hexagram 59. No moving lines. I know the hexagram refers to union through offerings in the temple -- which I regularly do, as well as prayer and taking part in ceremonies. It also seems to mean that there will be reunion. Does his staying in Germany -- so far from India where I am have something to do with 59 too?
Best for your Quest
Anita
