Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi again 
I also am having trouble seeing this line clearly.
7 The Army line 5...
I asked two Q's on the same theme and this line came up.
Q1 Is my path straight?
(As in should I dedicate myself to one subject/career-path (though I cringe at this phrase because it's not clear cut for most of us... not for a while anyway... unless you're one of those people born with a firm belief that you're here to do one thing).
7.5 > 29
Seems encouraging because it says there is game in the field. One particular thing I should be 'hunting'? - seems to say concentrate on one thing: 'It furthers one to hold fast, to catch'
But then it also talks of someone immature trying to take the lead leading to misfortune... so perhaps it is saying I'm not mature enough to know? (and so drive the carriage? (of my life that is))
Q2 Should I participate in this course?
(I'm interested in what it's about but not sure the people would be my age group etc..it's only a short course, but it is quite expensive)
7.1,3,5 > 5
I think this is saying I would need to be sure (7.1 : a just cause must exist before committing to action), and there would need to be a good leader (7.3) and then again, 7.5..... Perhaps it's saying I'm not ready to take the driving seat here again?
Then changing to hex 5 says to me I need to wait and see - then it'll become clear whether this is the right kind of nourishment - or that there is something better or more appropriate that I don't know of yet..
Thanks for reading. I know the subject of career paths can be tricky and it's just as good not to commit because maybe then you have more life experience and are freer to meet different people etc.. rather than get stuck on the ladder... but that might also feel good!
Does 7.5 simply say that there is something - game - to pursue - but I need to be older to see that more clearly?
:bows:
I also am having trouble seeing this line clearly.
7 The Army line 5...
I asked two Q's on the same theme and this line came up.
Q1 Is my path straight?
(As in should I dedicate myself to one subject/career-path (though I cringe at this phrase because it's not clear cut for most of us... not for a while anyway... unless you're one of those people born with a firm belief that you're here to do one thing).
7.5 > 29
Seems encouraging because it says there is game in the field. One particular thing I should be 'hunting'? - seems to say concentrate on one thing: 'It furthers one to hold fast, to catch'
But then it also talks of someone immature trying to take the lead leading to misfortune... so perhaps it is saying I'm not mature enough to know? (and so drive the carriage? (of my life that is))
Q2 Should I participate in this course?
(I'm interested in what it's about but not sure the people would be my age group etc..it's only a short course, but it is quite expensive)
7.1,3,5 > 5
I think this is saying I would need to be sure (7.1 : a just cause must exist before committing to action), and there would need to be a good leader (7.3) and then again, 7.5..... Perhaps it's saying I'm not ready to take the driving seat here again?
Then changing to hex 5 says to me I need to wait and see - then it'll become clear whether this is the right kind of nourishment - or that there is something better or more appropriate that I don't know of yet..
Thanks for reading. I know the subject of career paths can be tricky and it's just as good not to commit because maybe then you have more life experience and are freer to meet different people etc.. rather than get stuck on the ladder... but that might also feel good!
Does 7.5 simply say that there is something - game - to pursue - but I need to be older to see that more clearly?