...life can be translucent

Menu

help with difficult work situation

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for some confirmation on two readings I did. The issue at hand being some problem I am having with a couple of co-workers and I know that the upcoming weeks (this in particular) are going to extremely tough for me.
I asked "How should I handle this situation?" and received 33.1.3.5-->21
under normal circumstances, I would definately take this to me I should just quit and do it cheerfully as in line 5 (even if I have to fake the cheerfulness) because the enemy is right on my tail as in line 1 (this does seem applicable in the situation. I am not sure about line 3, am going to take this as the advice to be kind to these people because somewhere down the line they may be of use to me.

The problem is (and certainly the I ching knows this!) There is no way I can leave my job right now, I simply can't. It is not even an option. Given that I asked "Are you telling me I should quit this job now?" and received 23.6-->2!
Two hexagrams involving quitting (retreating and splitting!) But I am confusing myself over line 6, the fruit still uneaten: does that mean to stay as their is more for me here in this position. Or should I ignore that and focus on the superior man getting the carriage: meaning I should get in a carriage and go?? But I can't do that!
I am not sure what to do, any help?!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked "How should I handle this situation?" and received 33.1.3.5-->21

Given that I asked "Are you telling me I should quit this job now?" and received 23.6-->2

Your first answer is advising you to just keep yourself still, do not engage the enemy under any circumstances, therefore keep you temper under control and just smile and quietly carry on.

Your second answer does not advise you to quit, so just hang in there. Hex 2 is the horse who carries on whatever the weather conditions are like in the office.

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Willowfox, Thank you for helping here with my questions, I read your reply the day you posted but wanted to watch the week unfold and see how things went in the office to provide a more constructive follow up...
My intent was to follow the advice you pulled from the readings (although I was baffled why the i ching didnt just give me hex 52 to stand back and not doing anything) but turns out "the enemies" didn't do anything bad to me at all. One has even been, i daresay, down right sweet and helpful! The work situation has actually been a breeze this week!
I will walk away from this second reading (23.6) with the understanding that the uneaten fruit was some good left in this work situation that I didn't see due to my aggravations, but it was due to "ripen" if you will and show itself now at the present time

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).