Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
G
goddessliss
Guest
Hi,
This is my situation. I have moved 7 times in the past 4 years and have finally found an ideal situation affordable for me and my son and nurturing, joyous place to live.
I live in a caravan park renting a small 2 bedroom cottage off my friend. Before I cld actually move in I had to officially sign a form with the caravan park saying it was only for 100 days. That is now up and they are telling me I have to move. My girlfriend has said she wants me to stay here until at least February next year but hopes I can stay here for longer as she does not retire until another 4 years time. It is beneficial to both her and I, and the caravan park are still getting the rent due to them.
My son and I would be devastated if we had to move plus I cannot really afford to I asked ' what can I expect in regards to my living circumstances over the next week'
Hex 24.1.4>16
thku as I am near tears
Melissa
This is my situation. I have moved 7 times in the past 4 years and have finally found an ideal situation affordable for me and my son and nurturing, joyous place to live.
I live in a caravan park renting a small 2 bedroom cottage off my friend. Before I cld actually move in I had to officially sign a form with the caravan park saying it was only for 100 days. That is now up and they are telling me I have to move. My girlfriend has said she wants me to stay here until at least February next year but hopes I can stay here for longer as she does not retire until another 4 years time. It is beneficial to both her and I, and the caravan park are still getting the rent due to them.
My son and I would be devastated if we had to move plus I cannot really afford to I asked ' what can I expect in regards to my living circumstances over the next week'
Hex 24.1.4>16
thku as I am near tears
Melissa