Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
openheartsf
visitor
- Joined
- May 22, 2008
- Messages
- 122
- Reaction score
- 4
Hi again! I asked a few questions about this guy I had an internet date with last week. I thought the date went really well. Buuuut, after the date he sent me an email saying that he thought he had scared me away on the date (because I ended it first I guess). I sent him a reply saying that I had a good time, but maybe it wasn't encouraging enough.
My question to Yi was "What is preventing him from contacting me"
ANSWER: 13.1,5,6 (companions/relationship) changing to hex 62 (preponderance of the small)
If I'm reading this literally - and from some past threads info - hex 13 seems to say that it wasn't a passionate connection, however other interpretations refer to it as having a love connection.
and 62 might say that my first impression on him is irreversible?? But in general the translations I've read seem to say it's not a time for big things, rather to take things one step at a time. Does this bode well for a second date?
I actually liked him a lot, but I think my nerves can make me seem more aloof than I actually am. Sigh. Anyway I have been wondering if I should contact him again.
So my second question was: what would be the result if contact him?
answer: 51.3 (Shock) to 55 (Abundance)
This seems positive I think. In 55 I see that it "rouses", "shifts" - could it possibly shift him in to being interested again?
Line 3 "Shock revives" "If those movements excite him to right action, there will be no mistake."
Hex 55 seems to say there will be progress & development. Well either way there will be development but I can't get a sense of what it will be. It's very vague. Any ideas?
My question to Yi was "What is preventing him from contacting me"
ANSWER: 13.1,5,6 (companions/relationship) changing to hex 62 (preponderance of the small)
If I'm reading this literally - and from some past threads info - hex 13 seems to say that it wasn't a passionate connection, however other interpretations refer to it as having a love connection.
and 62 might say that my first impression on him is irreversible?? But in general the translations I've read seem to say it's not a time for big things, rather to take things one step at a time. Does this bode well for a second date?
I actually liked him a lot, but I think my nerves can make me seem more aloof than I actually am. Sigh. Anyway I have been wondering if I should contact him again.
So my second question was: what would be the result if contact him?
answer: 51.3 (Shock) to 55 (Abundance)
This seems positive I think. In 55 I see that it "rouses", "shifts" - could it possibly shift him in to being interested again?
Line 3 "Shock revives" "If those movements excite him to right action, there will be no mistake."
Hex 55 seems to say there will be progress & development. Well either way there will be development but I can't get a sense of what it will be. It's very vague. Any ideas?