...life can be translucent

Menu

new job negotiation: how to make it work for *me*?

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
What if I REQUEST full time remote work? (it is doubtful they are OK with this or would offer it on their own) 23.6>2

Line 6: On the topmost branches, the unattainable fruit grows and ripens but is not plucked. At the right time it will fall and plant a seed to grow anew. The Superior Man once more has influence. He is surrounded by those who respect him as if he rode in a carriage. But the inferior man, by their own actions, have brought destruction upon themselves.

line 6: Here the splitting apart reaches its end. When misfortune has spent itself, better times return. The seed of the good remains, and it is just when the fruit falls to the ground that good sprouts anew from its seed. The superior man again attains influence and effectiveness. He is supported by public opinion as if in a carriage.
But the inferior man’s wickedness is visited upon himself,

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What if I request full time remote work?
23.6>2

23 (as I understand it) is a time of preparation, and 2 implies a labor pool. Line 6 is an extreme:

Nine at the top means:
There is a large fruit still uneaten.
The superior man receives a carriage.
The house of the inferior man is split apart.

Once you have gained employment (eaten the fruit) and proved your worth to them, you could then ask for full time remote work.

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 23.6 suggests you'll WIN. Go ahead and state your terms with diplomacy, etc. the end result
should be in your favour. If there are opponents, their efforts/misdemeanours will be quashed. That's my experience of the line.

All the best to you. :)

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hi Elizabeth

I'll refrain from your 23.6 cause I don't want to muddy the waters

as to your 58>19, there is an error in your post . . the text quoted belongs to lines 4 & 5 of hexagram 54, not 58 . . as a whole, 58 to 19 sounds like a lot of negotiations going on. In 58.4 you'll be laying the cards on the table to see what things work both sides, 58.5 ground rules are set . . in general it's good for working thru it but you can't push too much and you should expect bumps on the road . .

18.3 seems to me to be saying that that would be an unwise action (the 'father' can be the source of our actions, the 'mother' where we deal with the actions of others) one which could cost you a lot

56.2,3>64 says that you are the stranger in this company and even if someone proposed you for the placement (you had mentioned sth like that, is this the one?) you have to be extra careful in how you come across to get the job . . in other words, you can't afford to bargain on all of your terms if you want to go ahead with it . .

wishing you best of luck!

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Rodaki,

No please *do* muddy the waters regarding the 23.6 reading. If you disagree or have other comments, I would love to hear them> Especially if they are conflicting with what else was said above. If that means that I won't get the conditiosn for working that I need, i want to know this BEFORE I ask them for it.

Luckily the HR person hasn't phoned me back yet. I still must formulate what I"m going to say...

Also thank you for catching the error -- yes that other hexagram was 54 and not 58.

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
Elizabeth, I hope things are working out with the job negotiations .. I'm a bit reluctant at this point to say more on your readings because I think it's important you start sharing some of your impressions with us before asking our opinions . . I get that you're going thru a lot and need the support but I'm worried you might be getting a bit too reliant, not only on the IC, but also on what people here will tell you about your readings . . and the thing is, we might try to do our best, but your readings are your conversations with yourself . . it will be more helpful to you if you take the time to understand them on your own first and then get our help . .

stay strong
:hug:

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Well the job negotiations disappeared. The recruiter was supposed to phone me back on Tuesday and I never heard from him. So either they're swamped internally (which, they are), or they've put this decision aside OR they decided they don't want to hire me. I don't know if it's a combination or all of the above.

My gut feeling before the readings, based on experience, is that corporate businesses do not understand anyone or anything that doesn't adhere to their cookie cutter lifestyle. Experience has proven this true. So even if I can juggle 3 jobs at once -- and I have done so for decades now -- the common business type cannot fathom doing this, and people fear what they do not understand, and they punish what they fear.
("The inferior man himself fares best when held under control by a superior man." Their mindset.)
This is another way of saying, asking for anything at all *out of the ordinary* is highly risky. They don't understand I can give 100% on the job, and still publish a book on the side. But I need flex hours to do so. That's just a passing example.

I thought that 54 lines 4 and 5 were saying
line 4: i'm debating what to say (of course)
line 5: danger, perilous, DO NOT ASK for what you want.

I thought 56.2.3 > 64 meant do not open your mouth and say that you dislike office surroundings (ie do not tell the truth to them)

I thought 23.6 was positive IF THEY SAW me as the superior man, but there's no way a corporation would see an outside hire that way. Therefore i'm inferior and its a bad idea.

Those were my takes.

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
Well the job negotiations disappeared. The recruiter was supposed to phone me back on Tuesday and I never heard from him. So either they're swamped internally (which, they are), or they've put this decision aside OR they decided they don't want to hire me. I don't know if it's a combination or all of the above.

My gut feeling before the readings, based on experience, is that corporate businesses do not understand anyone or anything that doesn't adhere to their cookie cutter lifestyle. Experience has proven this true. So even if I can juggle 3 jobs at once -- and I have done so for decades now -- the common business type cannot fathom doing this, and people fear what they do not understand, and they punish what they fear.
("The inferior man himself fares best when held under control by a superior man." Their mindset.)
This is another way of saying, asking for anything at all *out of the ordinary* is highly risky. They don't understand I can give 100% on the job, and still publish a book on the side. But I need flex hours to do so. That's just a passing example.

I thought that 54 lines 4 and 5 were saying
line 4: i'm debating what to say (of course)
line 5: danger, perilous, DO NOT ASK for what you want.

I thought 56.2.3 > 64 meant do not open your mouth and say that you dislike office surroundings (ie do not tell the truth to them)

I thought 23.6 was positive IF THEY SAW me as the superior man, but there's no way a corporation would see an outside hire that way. Therefore i'm inferior and its a bad idea.

Those were my takes.

mmm . . ok, look, for me 23.6 always looked like 'thank you so much but I'll pass' . .
Picture a tree with some fruits still standing on it . . these are ripe fruit, ready to put on your table and eat BUT you pass them by .. you let them fall to the ground and become compost for the next cycle of creation . . and as far as the 'superior'/'inferior' go, don't get fooled by the names, 'inferior' in the 6th line can simply be everything that pertains to the immediate/material needs while the 'superior' here, in the place of spirit, is the -elevated- point of view that sees loss and gain as equally good, because it gets a wider view from up there . . so, if you want to talk in people's terms, the employee is definitely lower than the employer. If you want to talk idealistic terms, requesting full remote would make you loose the job but gain in the face of your ideals

. . but Elizabeth, forgive me for being blunt, work is work, it's usually the opposite of an ideal . . maybe corporate work is not the best option for you now, or, maybe, you need to find a full-time project that will get you the money to stay unemployed for sometime afterwards, OR (I don't know if this applies to you) you could look for a research position (doc or postdoc) which will allow you to do the research you want

. . and, if I may, why do you think your way is better than that of 'corporates'? you're both out to get what you want, one way or another, you want to write books, they want a suitable employee . . the only catch (and it's a big one) is that you are the one in need here and it's a need that doesn't sit well with your own joy . .

and oops! there it is, 54 taking again the place of 58 in your post :eek:
54 often shows a half-empty glass . . can you see it?
Beyond that, 54 is often about a misunderstood idea of 'heroics' . . but I'l stop here lest I start ranting about that :brickwall: :bag:

hope the job gets resolved positively for you, no matter what
;)

Last edited:

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
hi Rodaki,
Thanks for the reply... Well a few things. First, the reality is that I cannot do this job 100% on their terms NOW. I could not start before Jan. 1, and I would have to take at least half of March and April off. After that I could do it full time. THey wont want to wait that long, i'm sure.

Second of all, if they have disappeared, is this offer no longer on the table? The recruiter never phoned back. What does that mean? I have no idea.

Third, i am not clear if the 23.6 is ME passing (no thanks) or THEM passing on me (Nevermind we will find someone else).

I did *not* ask for fulltime remote work in the call. I only told him i was used to it and needed it for the copywriting portions (which is true). It could be they're "thinking about it". I know the VP couldnt even respond to our emails last week (not about this topic, but about the project work, the copy approval, etc) bc everyone there is overworked and doing six jobs under one title. So i can't imagine how they can decide on who to hire when it takes them 2 weeks to get a project organized. (which is another hesitation i have about working there. No one is coordinating and no one is informed of anything...)

Finally, i was just coming to the same conclusion you were, rodaki, that if there were any way to take the job (even for 3 mos) and then leave if i have to, i would do that...
In fact I thought to suggest a *contract* for 3 mos (or 2.5 mos... i guess)
But the reality is that i cannot take it now 100% on their terms, or i wont finish the book (the last editing cycle is in march with page proofs, followed by a 2+ week trip in April. If i make a mistake during page proofs, the mistake goes into print for all eternity so that is NOT a time for me to be working remotely 12 hours per day in and office and hopign to "squeeze out" the book in the rest of the time)

So those are my thoughts. but there is no progress or news to date...

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
Second of all, if they have disappeared, is this offer no longer on the table? The recruiter never phoned back. What does that mean? I have no idea.

Third, i am not clear if the 23.6 is ME passing (no thanks) or THEM passing on me (Nevermind we will find someone else).

I can't say with certainty either which one of the two would be . . but even if it did turn out to be one of these two -among the other interpretations you received- maybe it wouldn't matter that much (if it is you or them that would pass) . .

again, my wishes for the best outcome Elizabeth
keep us posted!

Last edited:

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I think it matters...only because i have to pay my rent. That's the bottom line problem. this is all inter-related *sigh*.
I will post any updates that arise...

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
( I edited my previous post to make clearer what I meant)

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
OKAY.

NEWS UPDATE.

The recruiter phoned. He has this weird "sneak up on you with no warning" pattern. But anyhow, he said that he spoke to my would-be boss and they're fine with 60% in office, 40% not. But in high season it would be 75/25. Bc the studio mgmt role requires in-office work.
He quoted me a salary slightly *lower* than the contract work level i'm doing now so i asked for smthing just a tad higher (if they cant do that...i wont push it).
I am supposed to go back in next week and meet w/the CEO and HR and various peoples. And they want s/o to begin in December...

I dont know. I said I appreciate their flexibility, and I do. And i can do the work now thru Feb. 28th. and at that point maybe take a few days off for page proofs. What concerns me is taking another trip in April.

I am torn btwn pointing that out now and just bringing it up later, at the time, saying it came up for the book... i have to take off. It's not their high season (back to school and holiday are). So in my world it would not be a big deal. But i am not a corporation...

It feels stupid to say no to it now though, since this literally fell in my lap.

Have no clue how i will deal with commuting but i will try to work smthing out...60% time is like 3 days per week...

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Third, i am not clear if the 23.6 is ME passing (no thanks) or THEM passing on me (Nevermind we will find someone else)...
Dear Elizabeth:

Go and do your best work meanwhile you can. Knowing you better they would be more accesable. Don't worry for 23.6.

shuo4: large / big /
guo3: fruit // result /
bu4: un... / not / no /
shi2: animal feed / eat / food /

jun1: lord / gentleman / ruler /
zi3: son / child / seed / egg /fruit /
de2: obtain / get / gain /
輿 yu2: carriage / sedan chair /

xiao3: little / small / tiny /
ren2: man / person / people /
bo1: streep /peel / to skin /
lu2: hut / tent // radice (Harmen) /

BIG FRUIT UNEATEN
or... BIG RESULTS UNEDIBLE
If you cannot get the fruit or the results are unacceptable

NOBLE SON GET A CAR
A gentleman would take his vehicle and retreat quickly but with dignity.

LITTLE PEOPLE STRIPS THE RADICE
Ordinary people use to make obscene gestures, rude but effective
or they say "f_ckyou" and let them alone

or... LITTLE PEOPLE STRIP THE TENT
disassemble theirs possesions, like a mongolian tent
and go to another, better, place

It's only about a possibility.
An advice of what to do if the results are bad.
You could choose to respond like a lady or like your other ego.

If they be no reasonable, send them to the hell. (1)

Yours,

Charly

(1) BUT, OF COURSE, TRY FIRST TO EARN SOME MONEY.
Ch.

Last edited:

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Ok thanks Charly :) Basically if they are unreasonable, i can walk away. I will approach it that way.

I just got off the phone w/my co-freelance worker. She said that the salary they offerred me is VERY LOW for the management position & when i go in, if they give me an offer, to wait 24h and review it. (and then come back w/another suggestion, ie "I was doing some research...")
All this is helpful for me (I am lucky she is so nice/friendly). Because I am not experienced in negotiating money and i am poor at it.

I can't see myself in this position long term... I only hope that after 2 mos i can shift into something that is only copywriting and no management and go from there... If not, I dont know what will happen.

I will keep you posted.

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Thinking about this just makes me uneasy. It doesn't feel like a perfect fit, and I am very worried about getting stuck, and having to sacrifice finishing my book in March/April and hitting a wall with the management when I ask to take 2.5 weeks off at that point... I dont even know what the vacation policy is, but I am guessing i'd have to wait a year to take time off.

I asked questions to see if i'm doing the right thing.

What if I take job? 23.1.3>22
23. Splitting Apart
L1 shows one overturning the couch by injuring its legs. The injury will go on to the destruction of all firm correctness, and there will be evil.
L3 shows its subject among the over throwers; but there will be no error.
22. GRACE - Pi indicates that there should be free course in what it denotes. There will be little advantage however, if it be allowed to advance and take the lead. The superior man throws a brilliancy around his various processes of government, but does not dare in a similar way to decide cases of criminal litigation.

I gather this means all is not roses -- first it will be difficult but later it will be better? (later when??)
the 22 looks good (?)

53. GRADUAL ADVANCE - the marriage of a young lady, and the good fortune attending it. Advantage in being firm and correct. The superior man maintains his extraordinary virtue, and makes the manners of the people good.
L2 shows the geese gradually approaching the large rocks, where they eat and drink joyfully at ease. There will be good fortune.
L4 shows the geese gradually advanced to the trees. They may light on the flat branches. There will be no error.
44. Kou / Coming to Meet
CONTACT / INTERCOURSE / COMING TO MEET
Kou shows a female who is bold and strong. It will not be good to marry such a female.

This echoes my unease and suggests it is BETTER not to take the job, except I am not sure if i am 44 (bad news for them to "engage" me in the position, or bad news for ME to "marry this job"). I find this disturbing that it is so positive... because if i do not take the job, I dont know how i will make a living after the New Year. My hope would be that i would find something else, but this is a gamble against the unseen future and there are no guarantees.

What if I offer to do it on contract basis?
54.1.2.6 > 35
54. THE MARRYING MAIDEN - under the conditions there will be evil, and in no way advantageous.
L1 shows the younger sister married off in a position ancillary to the real wife. It suggests the idea of a person lame on one leg who yet manages to tramp along. Going forward will be fortunate.
L2 shows her blind in one eye, and yet able to see. There will be advantage in her maintaining the firm correctness of a solitary widow.
L6 shows the young lady bearing the basket, but without anything in it, and the gentleman slaughtering the sheep, but without blood flowing from it. There will be no advantage in any way.

Regardless of the first two lines, the last one is bad, suggesting this would ultimately end in a bad way. Plus, I'm not sure they're even OPEN to contract work for this. Or they'd have just planned to extend my contract. But maybe they haven't thought of it yet, so i was just thinking 'outside the box'.

What if I don’t mention April/March needs about time off, until February? (ie. not now)
7 twice unchanging. The Army

7. The Army - with firmness and correctness, and a leader of age and experience there will be good fortune and no error.

OK so if I take the job, then it's best not to discuss April until much later. Got it.

Hexagram 30, Clarity means holding together.
L 1 ‘Treading in confusion. Honour it – not a mistake.’
L 3 ‘In the clear light of the setting sun, If not beating a pot and singing, Then you will be making the lament of great old age. Pitfall.’
30. Li / The Clinging, Fire
. Let its subject also nourish a docility like that of the cow, and there will be good fortune.

Better to not create extra confusion now, be docile like a cow (for now)...

•L1 shows one ready to move with confused steps. But he treads at the same time reverently, and there will be no mistake.
L3 its subject in a position like that of the declining sun. Instead of playing on his instrument of earthenware, and singing to it, he utters the groans of an old man of eighty. There will be evil.

Hexagram 35, Advancing <--Not sure why this is the ending hexagram bc between the two readings it sounds like not mentioning April/March need for time off is best for now.??

I gather this suggests the MANNER in which i say this is what makes the difference -- if they see it as whiny and asking for more, it won't benefit me.

++

Just wanted to see if I am walkign into a disaster and how to act so that I can benefit without doing myself harm (ie if i get fired, then it will be bad on my CV/resume for future employers. So i dont want to do that).

Charly - just now noted your additional comment about: BUT, OF COURSE, TRY FIRST TO EARN SOME MONEY.

I guess that's the only reason to take this. So to negotiate first like crazy...

Last edited:

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Elizabeth:

Don´t trust all that you read in Wilhelm, use it like clothes, try and see if they fit to you, if not, discard them.

44. Kou / Coming to Meet
CONTACT / INTERCOURSE / COMING TO MEET
Kou shows a female who is bold and strong. It will not be good to marry such a female...

H.44 only says that WOMEN ARE STRONG BUT/AND MUST BE HANDLED WITH CARE.

L6 shows the young lady bearing the basket, but without anything in it, and the gentleman slaughtering the sheep, but without blood flowing from it. There will be no advantage in any way.

Regardless of the first two lines, the last one is bad, suggesting this would ultimately end in a bad way

It´s no bad by itself, it´s only an advice that IF THE PREMISES ARE NOT FULFILLED the CONSEQUENCES WILL NOT BE OBTAINED.

If the groom makes no blood with his lamb, the bride cannot be pregnant (NO OMELET WITHOUT BREAKING EGGS)

Charly - just now noted your additional comment about: BUT, OF COURSE, TRY FIRST TO EARN SOME MONEY.

I guess that's the only reason to take this. So to negotiate first like crazy...

The sooner you realize that defending your interests, negotiating money you´re not prostituting yourself, the better.

All the best.

Charly

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
The sooner you realize that defending your interests, negotiating money you´re not prostituting yourself, the better.

I didn't realize, until now, how hard that reallly is to do (and how counter to everything in me).

On Tuesday if they give an offer, I'm going to say I will think about it, and leave. And then call the next day asking for more. If they want me, they'll pay more...

About the "contract basis" answer... I suppose that would be a red flag to them, "Why doesnt she want a permanent position? She must not be serious about staying with us long term. let's find someone else." Could be ONE of their reactions... ie fulfilling the requirements could be (on their end) showing that you want to be hired as staff and not contractor. I am just guessing here.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
On Tuesday if they give an offer, I'm going to say I will think about it, and leave. And then call the next day asking for more. If they want me, they'll pay more...
Hi, Elizabeth:

Why would you do it?

What is your profit? And what is the profit for them? I don´t see it!

Put the things clear, they need a professional, youre applying for the job. Why do you need to think more? You don´t dare to ask more money, don´t ask.

They are being stingy because they are not sure how profitable you will be for them.

Don´t say "I need a little more" say "the work that I will do merits a little more".

If you don´t get more, get a promise for reviewing it in say three monts. Then they will know you better.

Don´t say "I go to think it". Say "I take it". Don´t give them the opportunity of change their minds. Try to negotiate, if no results, say "maybe in three monts, knowing us more, we would to arrange some conditions more profitable for both parts".

Of course, keep the ideas but use your own words.

If you are arguing for mutual profit sincerely and get to be understood, why would the things go bad?

Don´t be shy, go and take the job. After a while, see how it results, look for your profit and act accordingly.

all the best,

Charly

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Ohhh Ok. Thanks Charly. These parts of negotiation are not something I understand!

So, I will say "the work that I will do, and the responsibilities I will have merits a little more compensation." And maybe "I was looking at salaries for the same position elsewhere and I think X is standard." (??)

I really like your idea of, if they say we can't offer more, then ask to be reviewed in 3 mos.

The reality is, long-term, I want something with *less* responsibility (less stress) and it doesn't have to pay this much. In fact I need that for March-April next year. No amount of compensation can pay me for the time that I need to devote to my book work during those months. When March comes, *that* is my priority, because I have already devoted 2 years to this book, and it's coming out in print, period. And if I am focusing on the job at that point, and I let printing errors slide, or something is incorrect because I'm overstressed due to the job -- it is MY loss, not theirs (ie not theirs in the office).

This point still concerns me. I would quit at that point if I have to, but then I have a problem of how to get another job in May when the book work is over. I would like to tell them I need to take time off then, even unpaid, but most companies give you only 2 weeks *per year* and I will need more than that. ANd i dont know of companies who let you leave temnporarily for say 1 week in March and then 2 weeks in April and then return...

I"m just worried about what happens then, because it is bad form to just leave but I may not have a choice. If i give up the book, I give up my *soul*.

Don´t be shy, go and take the job. After a while, see how it results, look for your profit and act accordingly.
all the best,
Charly

OK :)

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Well the interviews went well. They like me and want me. They didnt send me home with any paperwork so I expect to get a phonecall or email offer before the end of the week.

The problem is I am really not sure taking this job is a good idea. Here is why: no one in the office works less than 60 hour weeks. Some people work nights/weekends frequently. The company is new so there is very little clarity. NO processes. No goals. No systems. They want me to come in and implement structure, systems, goals, etc. Plus do my same copywriting contract work (marketing/writing). Basically they are asking for a full-time 60 hour per week manager position PLUS the same position I have now. Two positions in one person and in one paycheck. If i take the job I will spend 40 hours per month commuting. The discussion of flexible time was not very present today -- the man who would be my first manager, he said that "at first you'd have to spend more time in the office." But things are so confused there, and no one knows what they're doing, how LONG is "at first"?? IT could be a month or three months.

What i want is to be hired fulltime for the writing. What they want is to hire me fulltime for the management and then "do the writing when it comes". So they see it as 70/30 management/copy and I see it as 70/30 copy/management (how i want it).

On the one hand bc the company is new, my friend said maybe you can just TELL them you want the more of the writing side. I said i dont think so bc they have already said how they see/want the position -- for some reason they see the management as more important. Otherwise, wouldnt they be hiring for a copywriter and not a studio manager?

However basically: they need to hire two people. Not one. They need one person in each job.

I want to continue doing contract work, as i have done the past 2 weeks with them> Just writing. Just work from home. I'm happy with this. IT is less stable-pay-wise. But my would-be manager siad they will have at least 50 such projects next year. IF THEY KEPT ME ON contract, I would be able to "get by" with my salary maybe... But in-house writing would be stable, then i'd have a guaranteed salary.

If/when they call, i'm really not sure what is best.

The original idea may work: go in, work hard for 3 mos (until my book process arises again and then leave to dedicate my time to finalizing the book). Then tell them i want to reassess things with my duties, because i "really prefer the writing focus, I thought management was for me etc etc and can I shift back into just writing somehow?" (??)
At that point they will have seen my work and my efforts etc...and maybe will give me what i want and hire someone else for management. Or they could just let me leave. Who knows.

Three hours of interviews. Came home to more contract work emails. And now I have a headache. :duh:

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Elizabeth:

Good news. I'm not sure of understanding it well. They are new and need somebody with experience in writing for managing. Maybe they need somebody to put order in the chaos. I think, a good opportunity for you. Maybe you don't like management, it's a challenge. You know that you are good in writing and can do it for your own profit with your books. You also can be good managing, why not?

All the best,

Charly

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I woke up thinking about this job, after some very pleasant dreams abou tthe real world i live in (my book, the foreign country I go to next week, the man I wish to be with who is from that country but lives here, etc).

Basically they have two 60-hour per week jobs that they want to have *1* person do.
And they're offering only *1* salary.
It is management and reorganization. Of course I can do it. But do i want to?
No i dont want to. I would try to do it only for the money for 3 mos and quit.
Because the reality is -- they won't be flexible enough in March for my page proofs and in April for my travels...no company would be.

If i do this, they MUST give me more money/compensation. If they want to buy me, all of my time -- because that is what they're doing here. I will have no time left for myself. I wont even have time to buy groceries and do laundry if i take this job...

The commute is what worries me most though, 40 hours per month on public transportation... I will get sick. I dont have a strong immune system. Even the past 2 times I went to the office the next day (which is today) i feel sick...

I will wait to see what they come up with but i dont know. Half of me says it is best to let it go, just keep doing contract work for lower pay. The other half of me says take it for 3 mos and plan to quit end of February...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).