Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
G
goddessliss
Guest
Good morning,
I have remained friends with the 2 daughters of my now sadly ex boyfriend.
They and I wish to remain in contact and remain part of each others lives so thats what we are doing.
I have a business idea in which myself and both girls have something to offer so I asked the Yi
Give me a picture of the potential for my business idea Hex 11.5>5
King Yi marries off his daughters.
This brings fulfilment, good fortune from the source.’
So interestingly enough I think the reason the girls are drawn to me is that they aren't getting the nurturing they need off their dad.
Is this the King Yi thing here?
And the fulfilment maybe the business, and the source maybe the idea??
thks and blessings for any interpretation and guidance.
Melissa
I have remained friends with the 2 daughters of my now sadly ex boyfriend.
They and I wish to remain in contact and remain part of each others lives so thats what we are doing.
I have a business idea in which myself and both girls have something to offer so I asked the Yi
Give me a picture of the potential for my business idea Hex 11.5>5
King Yi marries off his daughters.
This brings fulfilment, good fortune from the source.’
So interestingly enough I think the reason the girls are drawn to me is that they aren't getting the nurturing they need off their dad.
Is this the King Yi thing here?
And the fulfilment maybe the business, and the source maybe the idea??
thks and blessings for any interpretation and guidance.
Melissa