...life can be translucent

Menu

2 girls and a business idea 11.5>5

G

goddessliss

Good morning,

I have remained friends with the 2 daughters of my now sadly ex boyfriend.
They and I wish to remain in contact and remain part of each others lives so thats what we are doing.
I have a business idea in which myself and both girls have something to offer so I asked the Yi
Give me a picture of the potential for my business idea Hex 11.5>5
King Yi marries off his daughters.
This brings fulfilment, good fortune from the source.’

So interestingly enough I think the reason the girls are drawn to me is that they aren't getting the nurturing they need off their dad.
Is this the King Yi thing here?
And the fulfilment maybe the business, and the source maybe the idea??
thks and blessings for any interpretation and guidance.
Melissa

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Melissa,

That's a very astute interpretation of 11.5!
I think it's very likely that you can offer these girls some experiences and success in business that their father simply doesn't have to give, although I don't think this particularly points to any sort of short coming on the part of the father. But it does seem to suggest that you three are well matched for working together.

Since The sovereign I GIVES his daughters in marriage perhaps this is a good omen that the exboyfriend will agree to the arrangement. If he feels uncomfortable with it however, perhaps that is an omen you should not continue. Perhaps the I Ching is saying this idea will be worth doing only if you have the full support of the girls' father.

Anyway, I do think it looks like the idea is worth discussing over lunch - 5.The superior man eats and drinks, is joyous and of good cheer!

-Rosada

G

goddessliss

Hey thks Rosada,
I am glad it sounds promising cause it actually feels right and a natural course of progression.
I am sure their dad will be totally supportive of the idea, despite the fact we can't get our act together he loves that I am around for the girls. x

B

butterfly spider

I read the reading but then realised that it was for sometime back
I had a feeling from the casting that you actually wanted something other than a business here - that is why perhaps it didn't work
Xx

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Melissa,

After reading Nigel Richmond's comments about 11.5 I'm just curious how did your relationship with the girls develop over these years?

Richmond writes:
Because identity is activity-seeking our interest in the peacefulness of intuitive feeling in this tao is a mixture of letting it be and wishing it to be what it is not. Here we drop this interest and free ourselves of the dilemma.

The Chinese image .
A king gives his daughter in marriage and thereby gains good fortune.

This symbolism is about feeling, the female mode we have responsibility for.
The king (our identifying process) has paternal feeling for his marriageable daughter, she represents feeling we are concerned about but not attaching ourselves to, we are giving it away.
The good fortune is resulting freedom.

Did you stay in contact with them?
To me, Yi's answer is: You wanted to be around them, to care for them like a mother but you shouldn't.
Just let them be, continue with peaceful(11) relationship but not more, and wait (5).

G

goddessliss

Thanks asteroid,

This is exactly what happened.

Richmond writes:
Because identity is activity-seeking our interest in the peacefulness of intuitive feeling in this tao is a mixture of letting it be and wishing it to be what it is not. Here we drop this interest and free ourselves of the dilemma.

- Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).