Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
G
goddessliss
Guest
Hello,
I am doing a lot of sorting, shedding of and clearing of peoples connection to me as I am seeking a life of the least conflict possible.
I have one person though that I struggle to read energetically sometimes and not sure whether I want to remain connected to them or not, well I have several like that, but this one seems to be more a good thing and then other days I go maybe not -
How energetically connected are x and I Hex 8.1>3
So my interpretation of this is, maybe if we look further than the facade that seems to exist between us, there is a chance for this this friendship to grow into something more of substance.
is this right? or am I tricking myself into believing I am gettin gthe hang of interpreting the Yi.
thks and blessings
Melissa
I am doing a lot of sorting, shedding of and clearing of peoples connection to me as I am seeking a life of the least conflict possible.
I have one person though that I struggle to read energetically sometimes and not sure whether I want to remain connected to them or not, well I have several like that, but this one seems to be more a good thing and then other days I go maybe not -
How energetically connected are x and I Hex 8.1>3
So my interpretation of this is, maybe if we look further than the facade that seems to exist between us, there is a chance for this this friendship to grow into something more of substance.
is this right? or am I tricking myself into believing I am gettin gthe hang of interpreting the Yi.
thks and blessings
Melissa