...life can be translucent

Menu

energetic connection 8.1>3

G

goddessliss

Hello,

I am doing a lot of sorting, shedding of and clearing of peoples connection to me as I am seeking a life of the least conflict possible.
I have one person though that I struggle to read energetically sometimes and not sure whether I want to remain connected to them or not, well I have several like that, but this one seems to be more a good thing and then other days I go maybe not -
How energetically connected are x and I Hex 8.1>3

So my interpretation of this is, maybe if we look further than the facade that seems to exist between us, there is a chance for this this friendship to grow into something more of substance.
is this right? or am I tricking myself into believing I am gettin gthe hang of interpreting the Yi.
thks and blessings
Melissa

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

So my interpretation of this is, maybe if we look further than the facade that seems to exist between us, there is a chance for this this friendship to grow into something more of substance. is this right? or am I tricking myself into believing I am gettin gthe hang of interpreting the Yi.

Yes. Sincerity is everything. Real friendships flow from this.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Melissa
Energetic connects can exist on all sorts of levels and in all sorts of ways.
Your answer - maybe if we look further than the facade that seems to exist between us, there is a chance for this this friendship to grow into something more of substance. - is a great way of saying what it means for you. Your answer resonates with me as well.

Remember that you attract to you the relationships that you need to grow, so if you are feeling unsure then maybe it's time to take the risk. It's only through taking the risk that we can really find out what's on the other side. We won't know what's on the other side until we go and take a look - sometimes the grass will be greener at other times it will not. The best lawns will grow the more we tend them.

Be well

Mike

G

goddessliss

Thku topal and Mike.

Interestingly enough Mike just before I read your reply I had just spent half an hour writing a letter to my friend, sharing some very personal stuff.
I have gone with the thought it doesn't matter what they think or whether they care it was just important to me to take the risk and see what grows from it for myself or for our relationship.
have a lovely day
Melissa

elias

visitor
Reaction score
So my interpretation of this is, maybe if we look further than the facade that seems to exist between us, there is a chance for this this friendship to grow into something more of substance. is this right? or am I tricking myself into believing I am getting the hang of interpreting the Yi.

8.1 "While friendliness may woo people, it does not hold them to us. What holds them is our first loyalty to the truth. Sometimes this loyalty requires us to be reserved so that we are misunderstood as aloof, or indifferent..." (C Anthony)

We live in a universe of infinite possibilities. So, yes, there is a possibility that your relationship will grow, and a possibility of the contrary. Your initial posting suggests a wanting for type of relationship to develop. Your best course of action for such a circumstance is to remain reserved and wait thru the changes. Resultant Hex 3 emphasizes this: Inner world change is precipitating into outer world change. The best course of action is to stay out of the way and let these changes happen in their own time and in their own way. In wanting, we waver.

G

goddessliss

Thku elias, that makes a whole lot of sense because I have a feeling that's the way to go here.
After I had written that letter to him yesterday I just kept getting this niggling feeling not give it to him and realised the writing of the letter was just a process for me to work out where I am with things.
Yesterday I had unexpected contact with him but it was all very 'reserved' but I am happy with that cause even with reservedness(is that a word) you can see whats going on with others, I think.
blessings
Melissa

G

goddessliss

So by me saying nothing at all - clearly he can't stand that - cause this morning he rang me up and yelled and yelled and then yelled some more at me for not contacting him to make things right between us.
At first I was stunned and then I thought ok whateve pain he is in has got nothing to do with me, so I'm guessing I write a letter to sort and process(my own stuff) and he gets angry and takes it out on me. Do you think this sounds right?
Is it time to ask another question on this situation?
thku and blessings cause this is really helping me a lot
Melissa

elias

visitor
Reaction score
Well, talk about a change for the weird...

A portion of Anthony's commentary on 8.1 which I didn't add before: "Often we must let others go through bad experiences. This may be the only way they will see that incorrect attitudes lead away from their goals. So long as we play lifeguard to those who swim near the sharks, they will feel safe. Letting them go does not mean we cast them off; we cling to the help the Cosmos can give. This help is always there for them also. All they need to do is ask for it."

Another question (or more) would certainly seem in order -- perhaps something on the line of "what is the lesson of this current situation" followed by "what would be the consequence of [some projected action].

Of sending off letters to set some matter straight with another, my experience with IC has been pretty much wholly against this course -- either 60.3 or the dreaded 4.4... Your situation and experience may be different. Just sayin' ... you might want to ask before sending out something you can't take back.

Wishing you all the best in this.

G

goddessliss

Hey Elias,
Oh no, no intention of sending the letter at all, no it is deleted nothing to do with him in the bigger picture.
"Often we must let others go through bad experiences. This may be the only way they will see that incorrect attitudes lead away from their goals. So long as we play lifeguard to those who swim near the sharks, they will feel safe. Letting them go does not mean we cast them off; we cling to the help the Cosmos can give. This help is always there for them also. All they need to do is ask for it."

Yep nothing I can do for him he has to work through his own pain(hopefully he will) and we can get on with a constructive relationship.

thks for you help it has been of great value for me.
Melissa x

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
hello goddessliss, can you update on this friendship, please? just gotten the same cast as an overall for one of my own.
thanks, d.

G

goddessliss

Hey d, Things went from bad to worse and unfortunately whatever was going on for him just made him get nastier towards me and I haven't seen or heard from him since. Did you post your question - maybe I can have a look at it for you. Liss

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Thanx, did not post it, just asked for the overall picture... i think that last IC answers are urging me to come out honestly with what`s been bugging me (or just basically repeating itself) because to this newly conjured simple q. "is there anything I don`t kow about ...?" I got 14.1.3.5.6>58!
(can`t send you a private msg, maybe you are not aware of the setup?)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).