Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,
this might sound a little silly. How do you interpret 4 or more changing lines?
Do you interpret the changing lines by:
A) Read all changing lines on Primary Hex?
B) Read the unchanging line(s) on Primary Hex?
C) Read the unchanging line(s) on Resultant Hex?
I have read about multiple changing lines here: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/learn/consult/mml.php
But with all choices to choose from, erm, which one to go with?
Would be lovely to hear your thoughts about this. THanks!
Tifa
P.S: That's why Economists say.... Choices are bad.
this might sound a little silly. How do you interpret 4 or more changing lines?
Do you interpret the changing lines by:
A) Read all changing lines on Primary Hex?
B) Read the unchanging line(s) on Primary Hex?
C) Read the unchanging line(s) on Resultant Hex?
I have read about multiple changing lines here: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/learn/consult/mml.php
But with all choices to choose from, erm, which one to go with?
Would be lovely to hear your thoughts about this. THanks!
Tifa
P.S: That's why Economists say.... Choices are bad.
, why I didn't think about it ? I knew it ".