...life can be translucent

Menu

guidance

ramm

visitor
Reaction score
hi
I'm new to this and just bought an I Ching book written by Hillary Barrett. I picked it up because the wording and yin and yang symbol on the cover touched a familiar nerve that I have for the Dao ti ching and thought it would be similiar. I was a little surprised when I came to find out it was an "interactive" book. I have been doing a lot of soul searching the past few years and have got a pretty good grip on my spirituality.Through meditation and reflection and becomming aware of what is already here instead of searching. I have felt that maybe I have an overactive crown chakra and am a little flighty and concentrating too much on my spiritual aspect and I am having a hard time re-grounding myself. So I played along with the I Ching and asked it a question. "How can I take my knowledge and truth that I have learned through my spiritual awakining and put it into use on this physical earth" in other words how can I put my ideology into practice. Well my response was "stop". It was hex34 with 9on4 which changes to 11. Im sure that there is a good reason for this but I really wanted to go out and do something and basically I am getting a stay were you are kinda vibe. And I dont want to go rushing off into the hedge and get stuck. So maybe a little feedback from an expert would help.
thanks
rob

patro

visitor
Reaction score
trough a non aggressive behavior....
with commitment and tenacity.... this way your action will encounter pace and flourishing
;)

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
How can I take my knowledge and truth that I have learned through my spiritual awakining and put it into use on this physical earth?
34.4 > 11

Hexagram 34 in Hilary's books is "Great Vigour".

And for line 4 she says:

Constancy, good fortune.
Regrets vanish.
The hedge is broken through, no entanglement.
Vigour in the axle straps of a great cart.

You wish to bring to birth a greater spiritual presence. 34.4 and 11 suggest holding together with others is the vehicle that will permit you to put your ideas into practice. I myself recently joined the Internet lodge Earth SonSpirit and find it very rewarding.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
hi
I'm new to this and just bought an I Ching book written by Hillary Barrett. I picked it up because the wording and yin and yang symbol on the cover touched a familiar nerve that I have for the Dao ti ching and thought it would be similiar. I was a little surprised when I came to find out it was an "interactive" book. I have been doing a lot of soul searching the past few years and have got a pretty good grip on my spirituality.Through meditation and reflection and becomming aware of what is already here instead of searching. I have felt that maybe I have an overactive crown chakra and am a little flighty and concentrating too much on my spiritual aspect and I am having a hard time re-grounding myself. So I played along with the I Ching and asked it a question. "How can I take my knowledge and truth that I have learned through my spiritual awakining and put it into use on this physical earth" in other words how can I put my ideology into practice. Well my response was "stop". It was hex34 with 9on4 which changes to 11. Im sure that there is a good reason for this but I really wanted to go out and do something and basically I am getting a stay were you are kinda vibe. And I dont want to go rushing off into the hedge and get stuck. So maybe a little feedback from an expert would help.
thanks
rob

:confused: I'm puzzled as to why you would interpret 34.4 to mean 'stop' ...its quite the reverse, its all systems go isn't it !? The hedge opens, obstacles disapear and you can release your energy in channels you wish because its in accord with the 'rightness' of things as in you aren't in 'bull in china shop' mode your have just the right amount of drive to forge ahead....

There is no one getting stuck in a hedge in 34.4...not even in Hilarys book., they get unstuck..and of course its reflected in the full flow of hex 11

Out of interest I'd like to know why you think 34.4 means 'stop' ? Any line thats less about stopping i can't imagine

Also I wonder what you meant when you said Hilarys book is 'interactive' ? Do you mean it asks you questions so you can apply your answer yourself ?

Anyway I think Yi is saying you are well placed now to use your knowlege and skills in the world.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).