Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
ilovetherain
visitor
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2010
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello. I was contemplating the meanings behind line 6 of hexagram 29. The Willhelm translation sounds very grim, but given the entire context of the hexagram with the repeated dangers and the advice to keep going, I was wondering if the sixth line could be pointing towards an attitude to stick with the situation through thick and thin just to get through the darkness and into the light of the situation or growth experience (hexagram 30).
I recently drew this line in a reading I did about a situation with a friend (29.4.6>6) and just couldn't relate the sixth line to what is going on.
Am I possibly sugar coating this to make it more palatable or has anyone experienced this line in this light before?
I recently drew this line in a reading I did about a situation with a friend (29.4.6>6) and just couldn't relate the sixth line to what is going on.
Am I possibly sugar coating this to make it more palatable or has anyone experienced this line in this light before?

