...life can be translucent

Menu

Mind control and Jared Lee Loughner

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Because I got both confused and intrigued on this thread http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=11989 rather than get the issues mixed up withthe actual reading, I opened this to ask peoples views about the whole concept of mind control, the CIA and all

with the request that if there are any explanations they are kept simple, People post links about all this stuff but if you don't have the background knowlege you can get lost...well i can

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Because I got both confused and intrigued on this thread http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=11989 rather than get the issues mixed up withthe actual reading, I opened this to ask peoples views about the whole concept of mind control, the CIA and all

with the request that if there are any explanations they are kept simple, People post links about all this stuff but if you don't have the background knowlege you can get lost...well i can

It's all fairly well documented and a matter of historical record that experimental and technological mind control and has taken place and is taking place. Parallel to this is the subject of propaganda studies and public relations or "perception management". These subjects need to be looked at in tandem to fully understand how the two converge and the ideologies behind them.

Mind control experimentation has been very much a part of the National Security State's modus operandi since the end of World War II with the funnelling of top Nazi scientists into the US. What is not generally mentioned is that this also included Nazi psychologists and psychiatrists, surgeons and doctors who were carrying out experiments on the minds and bodies of those victimized by the Third Reich i.e. Jews, gypsies, poles, russians, gays etc. These experiments took place in concentration camps, the results of which were imported to the US under the guise of Operation OVERCAST which then evolved into Operation PAPERCLIP.

All this mind control stemmed from the already fertile ground in the US and Germany for "elite races" and bloodlines which can be traced back to the early part of the 20th century and the rise of social darwinism and eugenics. The link between the two is obviously the hunger for power and control and the inherent psychopathology that underlies such a worldview.

An excellent resource that provides copious amounts of simple, sourced and documented information on the reality of CIA mind control experiments can be found here: http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

A CIA mind control child victim's story can be found online here:

http://www.raven1.net/nabetray.htm All factual and sourced.

It's a very large subject of research and if you're a newbie on this then I'd suggest a background primer on social engineering and propaganda:

The Century of Self

Psy War

On the subject of programmed assassins or "Manchurian candidates" the answer is an unequivocal "yes." Books by the excellent David McGowan is a good place to start. Programmed to Kill for one. And an article here: Mind Control : America's Secret War

I'd also stay away from people like Alex Jones and David Icke as they tend to muddy the waters on these subjects horribly. ;)

As I said, it's a huge subject so If you want anymore info then PM me and I'll point you in the right direction. But wanttoknow.info should give you all that you need. But do beware, it's very disturbing information.

Hope all that helps.

D

diamanda

Thanks so much for these links.
Very eye-opening - predictable, sort of... and sickening.
But also good to know. Big thanks!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Just a detail but in the first link to 'a nation betrayed' it states thyroxine 'was found not safe for use in 1964.' Thats not true. I take thyroxine everyday and so do millions of others people since it is the standard treatment for an underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism, a fairly common condition.. The symptoms described, tachycardia, insomnia and so on would have been not because thyroxin is unsafe, (its not even really a drug but a replacement of a naturally occuring substance in the body), but because if given when one has already enough would cause over active thyroid, hyperthyroidism, with all those symptoms mentioned.

Not that there is any possible excuse for giving children thyroxin when they don't need it, as an experiment ! But if details such as this, "thyroxin was found unsafe for use in 1964" which is actually not true since billions of people are taking it, (or maybe the author didnt care to explain it isn't unsafe but it is if you aren't deficient in it and haven't been prescribed it) then it actually undermines my faith a little in all else the person writes.

I think its important with reports like this to be totally factual and not throw in things for effect here and there. I've no doubt there is truth in the article....but these little things make you wonder also how much
is thrown in purely for effect, to drive the message home.

Last edited:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Every drug is harmful, every last one of them, even if it cures you of the disease. There are side effects that go unnoticed for years. people take drugs for colds. it is ridiculous. Colds are meant to rid the body of toxins. On the highest level the drug manufacturers know this. It is a built in system to keep selling drugs. Once you get on them you can neve get off.

That being said, "mind control' is a fact. hinckley, who shot the previous president Reagan, was given counselling at a hospital known to be controlled by the CIA. Hinkley's father was close friends with George Bush Sr., who had adequate motive to get Ronald Reagan out of the way. He was the vice president at the time. No one believes it I know. But there is one reason, and one reason only people don't believe in conspiracy theories, because the evidence is overwhelming. They just don't believe the government could do something that horrific. Well, they do. And they don't care.

I have no idea if Laughlin was the victim of any mind control, but some think he was, and there was good incentive to do so. They got trememdous mileage out of this in the sense that one, they got rid of a Federal judge that was very pro second amendment rights, they found an excuse to push harder for gun control, and they found an excuse to overrule the rights of free speech. The whole nation knows the attack on talk radio for this activity. Someone used the word crosshairs which supposedly is a reference to a rifle site. It is ridiculous, but it is severely limiting free speech in America. Everyone should be waking up to what is going on in America now, but they are not, for that one reason mentioned above.

But the U.S. is about to become a third world nation anyway. By purposeful design, and we fall due to enemies within, not without.

Gene

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Every drug is harmful, every last one of them, even if it cures you of the disease. There are side effects that go unnoticed for years. people take drugs for colds. it is ridiculous. Colds are meant to rid the body of toxins. On the highest level the drug manufacturers know this. It is a built in system to keep selling drugs. Once you get on them you can neve get off.

Gene

:confused: no hang on. it stated thyroxine was not considered safe. It is considered quite safe for those who need it. Besides which it isn't strictly speaking a drug, just a replacement of a substance the body naturally produces which is why it would be harmful if you already had enough, then it would an overdose but it isn't really a drug anyway

The article stated thyroxine found not safe but it is for those who need it...at least safer than the consequences of not having it and the same for many drugs that keep people alive that wouldn't be otherwise. Irrelevant to compare these with addictive drugs like heroin and so on.

These unconsidered blanket statements very much undermine my faith in your overall message

And why shouldn't people take drugs for a cold anyway ? Everyone knows drugs don't cure colds drugs just ease the suffering and do not inhibit release of toxins anyway.

Is taking aspirin for a headache all part of some big plot to you.... If you want to live in a world where there are no drugs for pain relief, for heart problems for all kinds of things, its up to you but I think we are a good proportion of the time better off for having them.

Going off at a tangent here anyway

Last edited:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan

One of the biggest reasons people have to take drugs to save their life is because they were taking drugs earlier in their life. No drug is safe. Just because you have been safe so far does not mean it is not having its effect. If you are on drugs, of course you cannot get off. You are stuck with it. If you wish not to believe what I say, then don't, but I know exactly what I am talking about. People take drugs and other medicines because they believe in their doctors, but that is just another way people have been lied to. We are given flouride in our water, chemicals on our food, and now they are giving us genetically modified food. Is it any wonder people are sick? Then they give us drugs to fix it, and they may fix it, but it causes other problems. The powers that be do not want people living long lives. They might find out if they live long enough they have been lied to. I have never taken a drug in my life, not even an aspirin. I also have never been sick. Never. I know I am unusual. Not many people could do that. But it is true. I have never even had a headache. Never. When I say all drugs are unsafe, I can assure you, they are. I study this stuff not all the time but when I can. The value of our food has been greatly reduced, hormones are given to cattle to make them grow faster and bigger. And people are dying because of it, or they take drugs, which cause them to die of some other source.

Think it's not true? You probably do, but I stand by what I say, and I have the backing of many doctors and many people who are either not afraid to speak up, or in most cases, will only speak in private. This is the world you live in, believe it or not.

Gene

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Trojan

One of the biggest reasons people have to take drugs to save their life is because they were taking drugs earlier in their life. No drug is safe. Just because you have been safe so far does not mean it is not having its effect. If you are on drugs, of course you cannot get off. You are stuck with it. If you wish not to believe what I say, then don't, but I know exactly what I am talking about. People take drugs and other medicines because they believe in their doctors, but that is just another way people have been lied to. We are given flouride in our water, chemicals on our food, and now they are giving us genetically modified food. Is it any wonder people are sick? Then they give us drugs to fix it, and they may fix it, but it causes other problems. The powers that be do not want people living long lives. They might find out if they live long enough they have been lied to. I have never taken a drug in my life, not even an aspirin. I also have never been sick. Never. I know I am unusual. Not many people could do that. But it is true. I have never even had a headache. Never. When I say all drugs are unsafe, I can assure you, they are. I study this stuff not all the time but when I can. The value of our food has been greatly reduced, hormones are given to cattle to make them grow faster and bigger. And people are dying because of it, or they take drugs, which cause them to die of some other source.

Think it's not true? You probably do, but I stand by what I say, and I have the backing of many doctors and many people who are either not afraid to speak up, or in most cases, will only speak in private. This is the world you live in, believe it or not.

Gene

Gene you are mixing and matching all kinds of things to make a soup of paranoia. Food modification is not the same as someone taking medications to help with illnesses.

I have told you thyroxine is not strictly speaking a drug but a replacement therapy but it doesn't fit in with your view that the medical system is out to screw me and whole world up..so you ignore what i said. The article stated flatly that thyroxine was not considered safe for use in the 1960s...thats plainly incorrect . You try to gloss over that by making a general statement that all medicine is bad Try to make distinctions or you fall into the realm of the ridiculous as you compare life saving medications to genetic food engineering....Most people are fully aware the risks they run with medicine, but if they are suffering they consider it the lesser of two evils.

(Do you feel never being ill makes you superior in some way...sounds like it) BTW aspirin is based on a natural substance forn willow bark I believe http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blaspirin.htm Don't be so naive as to think if its 'natural' its safe. Indigenous peoples with no government interference used 'drugs' they concocted themselves for 1000s of years.

Be great if you could quit saying 'I know exactly what i am talking about'...as if because you have spoken and collected 100s of links its all the truth..Its a presumptuous statement that others don't have a clue what they are doing...Do you really think people take meds only because they believe their Drs or did it occur to you they might feel a whole lot better once they had the right medication in some cases. Do you really feel you are qualified to tell all the people you meet to come off their meds...because you declare you were never ill in your life ! You speak without knowlege about addiction also. Many drugs are not addictive. Of course one can take many medications and then stop without trouble. If someone takes antibiotics they don't have any trouble stoppng them. What generalisations you make. Some drugs are hard to come off...not all.

No drug is 'safe' ? Guess what probably all substances we imbibe are potentially unsafe, its unsafe being alive since it precludes death. Its not 'safe' having multiple sclerosis or leukeamia or flu but no doubt some pain relief here and there is welcome. Or hang on are all the diseases a human is prone to down to your government too !?

I do tire of the brainwashing in Open Space but as I don't know alot about the things you claim I had a kinda open mind especially to whats happening in US since i don't know. But then I see you aren't thinking clearly and think everythings down to a government plot even taking aspirin (a natural substance) for a headache.

Its put me off for now at least. You aren't helping the message you work so hard to put accross IMO

Bye

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I also have never been sick. Never. I know I am unusual. Not many people could do that. But it is true.

How did you escape childhood diseases? I thought everyone got them.

neegula

visitor
Reaction score
my friend's son has never had flu or kids' deseases, he had 3 serious accidents in 6 or 7 years of life: broken leg, appendicitis and idon'tremember what else.
i think everyone has a different way of listening/not listening to one's soul so that in certain cases one soul whispers, in other cases she has to shout out her needs and calls.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
my friend's son has never had flu or kids' deseases, he had 3 serious accidents in 6 or 7 years of life: broken leg, appendicitis and idon'tremember what else.
i think everyone has a different way of listening/not listening to one's soul so that in certain cases one soul whispers, in other cases she has to shout out her needs and calls.

Then there's mental illness...

neegula

visitor
Reaction score
Then there's mental illness...
..are you talking to/about me?
:rofl:

..aehm...
as far as i "know", mental illness pops out very frequently in people who have been strongly stopped in following their true nature and will ("you cannot become a musician, you'd better become a lawyer") by parents, one's ego-mind, whatever.
you meant this, topal?

:)

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
..are you talking to/about me?
:rofl:

..aehm...
as far as i "know", mental illness pops out very frequently in people who have been strongly stopped in following their true nature and will ("you cannot become a musician, you'd better become a lawyer") by parents, one's ego-mind, whatever.
you meant this, topal?
:)

Noooo! I didn't mean you Neegula! Yes, your description above is exactly what I meant! :):bows:

charly

visitor
Reaction score
caning_LARGE.jpg

From: http://tofunotes.blogspot.com/2008/08/debating-responses-to-violence-in.html
Ch.

P

peterg

mind control

I think that all the worlds major intelligence services have already developed sophisticated mind control programmes and in so doing they have introduced spiritual slavery to the world - their greatest evil.
I think they are planning to take over completely under the banner of fighting terrorism.
I dont think that 9-11 is the big one.There is a prophecy in this regard always translated in the catholic tradition as the 'abomination of desolation' - note the 'abom'.

All the very best
pg

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).