...life can be translucent

Menu

Further to thread 23/1/11 38.2.4.6>

G

goddessliss

Good morning,

There has been little but intense communication between this man and I and yep it pushed my buttons, I am glad to say cause it has been a release of past emotional burden, I mean I don't like it when it's happening but I am glad of the learning/s.

So this morning I have asked

Show me any further learning from my connection with this guy

38.2.4.6>

So I'm reading it as 'although personally, I have done a turn around and feel repelled by this guys 'energy' and particularly way of life there is no reason to mistrust him.
Just allow things to be and trust that the universe is doing it's work....
thks for your intepretations
Liss x

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
I would say this reflects what has gone on between you. An unusual connection given the friction between you. But again how this is to encourage you to grow/learn. Perhaps he is bringing to light things you kept hidden - the lord in your dark street if that makes sense.

Then changing to 24 is you returning to your path, where your stable relationships are less intense but constant and trustworthy, but you return a slightly different person as a result of this contentious but stimulating connection?

And also maybe saying not to think people are against you just because they're different. That you're liable to take offence from him, simply because he is different and so alien to you a bit (38.6) but that's no reason not to be friends - it's just an instinctive reaction that with effort can be overriden. But then again, I think these sorts of relationships aren't compatible with daily life/your foundations because they're too intense.

Hope that helps.

Em

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
the conflict is probably creative/productive for you, creativity is sometimes an unpleasant process as is relating to another human.

We need opposition not only to get at the parts of ourselves we cant reach but also just because sometimes we need a kick in the arse to get out of a rut. What is so irritating? perhaps this might be something you've been guilty of yourself? Or is he irritating you because you expect him to be one way and he doesn't live up to that...these are great lesson to learn from others

24 is gradual. dont forget what your direction is.

There is a great computer simulation of andromeda and the milky colliding which is set to happen in about 3 billion years: http://www.galaxydynamics.org/spiral_metamorphosis.html

The liner notes remind me of human relationships

"After the interaction, long tidal tails of stars are flung out in open spiral patterns from both galaxies by the strong gravitational tides during the interaction. While separating, the two galaxies develop detailed spiral structure and then fall back for a second collision finally to merge. The mutual annihilation of the two galaxies leads to a big splash showing up as a complicated system of loops and ripples that represent turning points of stellar orbits. The two galaxies finally settle down into a single elliptical galaxy surrounded by remnant debris of their violent interaction."

But perhaps you need to stay your own galaxy in this scenario and if so don't lose sight of that. 24, have a direction to go

Also its interesting to note that "The space between stars is so vast compared to their size that during a galaxy collision no individual stars actually collide with one another. "

and isn't that true with us humans as well, sometimes you don't even need to be in the same country to have a collision.;)

He is not a robber; he will woo at the right time.
As one goes, rain falls; then good fortune comes.

24, go to another gig or meet up with him, talk again, then the rain falls...good fortune

apologies for the stream of consciousness on this one, mars just entered my first house today and I cant focus very well. :D

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Thankyou for your intepretation ching ching, so damn right with... 'Or is he irritating you because you expect him to be one way and he doesn't live up to that' ...I had already come to that conclusion myself so thankyou for the confirmation and I am glad I worked out what was going on for me....just another lesson but a good one.
...apologies for the stream of consciousness on this one, mars just entered my first house today and I cant focus very well....
Please don't apologise, I believe what information comes to mind to share is meant to be and that all helped too, cause its all relative - I am not sure whether we will meet again as there doesn't seem any real reason to and as I have only seen him once in passing (except for the gig) in the past 5 months and we only live about 5 kms from each other and frequent the same beach....well we'll see what the universe does in the future - have fun despite hanging out with mars for the time being
Melissa x

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).