...life can be translucent

Menu

Frank Kegan

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Frank's wife Gay Lynne wrote to let me know that Frank died on January 25th. He had been diagnosed with kidney cancer, and I think everything happened very fast from there.

He was commenting on my blog in his usual inimitable style very recently, and mentioned he was going in for an operation, and that his reading for this was 27.1.4.6 to 16. I can see Frank very clearly in line 4's tiger - and I wish he were still around to tell me why I have that all wrong.

neegula

visitor
Reaction score
. so .
so quick.
you rolled like a dice.

love.
stef and sophia

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
"Origin of nourishment. Danger, good fortune.
Fruitful to cross the great river."

I will send Gay a link to this thread.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My condolences to Gay Lynne and wishing a bon voyage and god speed to Frank.

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Very sad news, indeed. For all the differences we had over the years, on and off topics, I tip my hat to his unshakable personality and convictions. Something to sincerely respect in anybody. Also, a true polymath, and admirable treat that's fading away in our current society, Frank was. I wish his soul a good journey and my deepest condolences for his wife, Gay Lynne, and his family.

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
so sad news . . Frank had a rare presence and a truth of his own to which he remained faithful post after post. Some of his interpretations, as found here, have helped me enormously in very important readings of mine and I'm grateful to him for that.

I truly wish and hope he left in peace.
My sincere condolences to his wife and those close to him . .

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
Frank, thank you for your friendship, I enjoyed getting your 'fresh rolls' in my email box. Thank you also for talking about farming with me, and the situation here.

Travel well, old soul.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
A sad loss. He was hard to understand but often very human.

Have a good journey, Frank. May you meet the friends that precede you and talk in peace.

My condolences to his wife and relatives.

Charly

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am very sad to hear this news. Deepest condolences to his wife and daughter. I was just thinking about Frank the other day and remembering the Chicago riots he told us about firsthand. The man who wrote the "Toltec I Ching" recently wrote an article ( huffington post) about his own near-death experience...and made these remarks:

"My whole life, it turned out, had been practice for the moment of dying: my higher soul stepped forward, speaking reassuringly about how it had been through this so many times before. While my lower soul, this lifetime's personality, went mute in the face of the vast Unknown, my higher soul catapulted into It with one last sigh of joy and gratitude: What a glorious Creation!
I was fully awake when I entered the Sphere of Universal Communion."

God speed, Frank.

Last edited:
P

peterg

Frank

I just wrote a short tribute to fKegan on the thread Water Ching Method on exploring divination.
regards
pg.

jilt

visitor
Reaction score
I am very sad to hear this news. Deepest condolences to his wife and daughter. I was just thinking about Frank the other day and remembering the Chicago riots he told us about firsthand. The man who wrote the "Toltec I Ching" recently wrote an article ( huffington post) about his own near-death experience...and made these remarks:

"My whole life, it turned out, had been practice for the moment of dying: my higher soul stepped forward, speaking reassuringly about how it had been through this so many times before. While my lower soul, this lifetime's personality, went mute in the face of the vast Unknown, my higher soul catapulted into It with one last sigh of joy and gratitude: What a glorious Creation!
I was fully awake when I entered the Sphere of Universal Communion."

God speed, Frank.

and that is line 6

strange, had wipe away some tears, I only knew him from clarity as the fiercest of tigers

plupp

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So sad news. I am not active here but read the forum from time to time and enjoyed Frank's comments, his intelligence and humour. From a personal point of view I am deeply touched by all souls leaving this earth at this moment as my beloved sister passed away end of December after 7 months of fighting brain cancer. Cancer is a horrible disease and my prayers go to the soul of Frank and his family.

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So sad news. I am not active here but read the forum from time to time and enjoyed Frank's comments, his intelligence and humour. From a personal point of view I am deeply touched by all souls leaving this earth at this moment as my beloved sister passed away end of December after 7 months of fighting brain cancer. Cancer is a horrible disease and my prayers go to the soul of Frank and his family.

sorry about your sister, Plupp:hug:

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My sincere condolences to Gay Linne, his relatives and friends.

"..entering the sphere of universal communion..", I wish you a beautiful voyage.

frank_r

visitor
Reaction score
I had my differences with Frank, but on the other hand he could get the emotions on the table. That was a real gift he had.

Frank have a good journey it was nice to know you in this cyberspace. Condolences to his wife and children.

P

peterg

Diceman

had a lot of respect for fkegan , if a little daunted by his stern professorial style.
Fierce and tigerish, he took no prisoners , suffered no fools.
I must say I was amused by some of his put - downs ,esp. of the unwary.
Although, its no fun being on the receiving end.

My favourite fkegan quote, revealing a poetic side to his character, is from thread 4876 post 12 :
' The trail of the Spirit of Yi ,and or, Lady Luck or Lady of Fates(trigram wind),
runs through the Cosmos and thro our consciousness, and influences outcomes.

(Like the hexagrams tumbling in pairs in their King Wen Sequence) the trails of the tumbling objects , dice or pennies , move thro the air and bounce or not on a surface
and interact to determine what shows up as a result of a throw.'

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
My sincere condolences...I emailed couple of times with Frank

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
I too am very sad to hear this news. I've often read Frank's posts and felt that they were "right on". Many of his interpretations gave me insight. My condolences to his family and friends. I know he will be missed greatly.

A Lurker.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
I am so sad to hear this.
Frank was a true character. He had a wealth of knowledge and a unique approach to communication. He saw things his way and had a knack for getting to the heart of a matter.
Privately in some communications we had Frank was generous in the insights he shared with me.

This world is a less colourful place without him.

Mike

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).