...life can be translucent

Menu

Need reading help

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
I'm very confused and feel an abundance of intensity brewing for me at the moment. I started dating a man with whom i have exceptional fun with. We have intellectual and emotional chemistry and I've not met anyone like this for 2.5 years. I'm shocked we're even together at all as I wasn't initially attracted to this person. After our first intimate encounter I did an iChing reading about the situation and (lo and behold) was given the Hex of Shock (can't remember the number). I have done two more readings with the questions and responses below. He is separated from his wife and has been for quite some time, which is important information. He also is considerably older than I am, although I don't care about the age difference.

Question 1: Please give me some insight into my relationship with X and how to proceed:
Hexagram 53
Question 2: Please give me some insight into his relationship with me and how I should best proceed. Hexagram 23 (with changes to line 1 of Tolerating Disaster) and the Future hex of 27.

Can someone please help. I really like this man and am trying so hard not to screw it up. I am not the reason behind his marital issues as I came into the picture several years after their issues started to surface.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Please give me some insight into my relationship with X and how to proceed.
Hexagram 53

Hexagram 53 (Development or Gradual Progress) suggests that the relationship will develop if you hold back something, give it time, and do not overwhelm the man. The Image is of a tree on a mountain. With its roots among the rock, such a tree grows slowly but is well anchored, and not shaken from its place by a passing storm.

Please give me some insight into his relationship with me.
23.1 > 27

He sees himself as moving from a destructive relationship (23) to a nurturing one (27).

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much! :) I have a very strong personality, but am holding back as much as I possibly can. Having gone through a separation and divorce, I know how long and emotional that process can be and really just want to give him all the time and space he needs to adapt to the coming changes. We also both travel quite a bit, which I am thankful for as that is helping to slow down the pace of things!

I know you don't have to to respond to everyone and I greatly appreciate yours. I am finding myself in completely new territory and really don't want to lose this person in my life. I cant figure out why we've come together, but I just want to be grateful that we have - for however long it's granted. I've had to learn, and to continue to learn, it is much better to hold onto what we want with an open hand rather than a firm grasp, although that is sometimes so difficult for us to do. From the bottom of my heart, many thanks.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).