Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hello,
I received this reading twice. Someone I am sort of seeing has had some bad news re a close family member. I was with him when it happened, so I left. We'd spent some time together, brief made briefer, but during much of that time there was awkwardness (due to negative thoughts swirling around my head adding to my inability to be relaxed but also perhaps awkwardness would perhaps have been there anyway even if I was a happy individual ie. maybe it's not right for either of us). But other times it was good. We have a lot in common and fancy each other, yet... perhaps it's all down to my social anxiety. I also think I betrayed some of my insecurity to him which may have put him off. And as a result of my issues
he may not feel he can get comfort from me at this time because I myself am not strong, and maybe wants to call it a day. Or perhaps where it really matters, we are just incompatible. Added to this too is physically going our separate ways fairly soon. But I know I have feelings for him, I'd still like to carry on. But, maybe I am more inclined to want that for my own peace of mind, perhaps regardless, because of the overall attraction? To protect my ego? Perhaps I'm in denial, or perhaps there's no such thing as perfect in relationships? We are both quite shy. Almost communicate better when not face to face
I have a feeling we can still be friends, but the subtext may be that it's over (the romance).
I asked 'does he love me?' (bit dramatic I know but it came out...)
43.2,5 > 55
I then asked Why hasn't he been in touch yet? 43.2,5 > 55 (really I know the answer to this, the bad news was very recent so he's attending to that. And he's probably confused about me as I am about him (although I like him more I think (and I think he knows this), or maybe even want/need him more, than he does me (as he is happier in himself and better-adjusted).
But it would be great if I could be a source of comfort to him in his time of need, but maybe my ego gets in the way. I also had this reading when asking 'What did he think of my behaviour when he saw me last'?:
50.3 Hilary: The vessel is being remade, and as its ‘ears’ – its carrying loops – are changed, it’s not yet ready to be
moved and used. This is like someone who is not open to connect with others. Even though there is
good within them, it remains inaccessible, so people go unnourished and immediate needs are not met.
But this need not last. Rain will fall over all the fields of the realm, releasing tension and liberating
blocked potential; seeds stirred from their dormancy will begin to grow. Regrets diminish little by little,
in this larger view and longer term.
My views on 43.2,5 > 55:
In this I see well, have no fear? I am in a bit of shock right now, so I feel quite calm. Also he didn't dump me per se, it was bad timing. Could be me I suppose - perhaps he hasn't gone off me completely? - or maybe it's about his reaction to his bad news. He doesn't want to cry out, doesn't want to talk about his fear re. his bad news. And perhaps he is removing weeds - me in this case, because maybe the awkwardness there isn't just teething troubles... he's clearing the ground so that he can see again (perhaps our 'failure' has eclipsed (depressed) us both. And then hex 55 reflecting his present darkness and confusion. The love has peaked. And he has decided that this is the case?
Any reactions to this reading would be appreciated.
:bows:
I received this reading twice. Someone I am sort of seeing has had some bad news re a close family member. I was with him when it happened, so I left. We'd spent some time together, brief made briefer, but during much of that time there was awkwardness (due to negative thoughts swirling around my head adding to my inability to be relaxed but also perhaps awkwardness would perhaps have been there anyway even if I was a happy individual ie. maybe it's not right for either of us). But other times it was good. We have a lot in common and fancy each other, yet... perhaps it's all down to my social anxiety. I also think I betrayed some of my insecurity to him which may have put him off. And as a result of my issues
I asked 'does he love me?' (bit dramatic I know but it came out...)
43.2,5 > 55
I then asked Why hasn't he been in touch yet? 43.2,5 > 55 (really I know the answer to this, the bad news was very recent so he's attending to that. And he's probably confused about me as I am about him (although I like him more I think (and I think he knows this), or maybe even want/need him more, than he does me (as he is happier in himself and better-adjusted).
But it would be great if I could be a source of comfort to him in his time of need, but maybe my ego gets in the way. I also had this reading when asking 'What did he think of my behaviour when he saw me last'?:
50.3 Hilary: The vessel is being remade, and as its ‘ears’ – its carrying loops – are changed, it’s not yet ready to be
moved and used. This is like someone who is not open to connect with others. Even though there is
good within them, it remains inaccessible, so people go unnourished and immediate needs are not met.
But this need not last. Rain will fall over all the fields of the realm, releasing tension and liberating
blocked potential; seeds stirred from their dormancy will begin to grow. Regrets diminish little by little,
in this larger view and longer term.
My views on 43.2,5 > 55:
In this I see well, have no fear? I am in a bit of shock right now, so I feel quite calm. Also he didn't dump me per se, it was bad timing. Could be me I suppose - perhaps he hasn't gone off me completely? - or maybe it's about his reaction to his bad news. He doesn't want to cry out, doesn't want to talk about his fear re. his bad news. And perhaps he is removing weeds - me in this case, because maybe the awkwardness there isn't just teething troubles... he's clearing the ground so that he can see again (perhaps our 'failure' has eclipsed (depressed) us both. And then hex 55 reflecting his present darkness and confusion. The love has peaked. And he has decided that this is the case?
Any reactions to this reading would be appreciated.
:bows:
really I think its your relationship with you thats the deal here and in other questions, i think you have to give some more time to your relationship with you, catch those negative thoughts as they arise and just alter them slightly as if you were talking internally to someone you liked
although having not heard from him for a week too, it doesn't seem likely.